Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27526 times)

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 07:30:05 pm »
There is a chance that a wing marking is going to be added, not actual wings. >.> give people an inch and they take a mile (or how ever that gfoes XD) Someone has made a good looking wing marking and it is being considered to be added into the game from what I have heard. Those who are saying there will be actual wings are greatly exxagerating or misled.

I don't think they are exaggerating, but there was a very vague post made about "Wing concept art" on the DA blog. I didn't get to see the live-stream, but I was VERY curious as well. Obviously that post, which didn't explain anything, has induced some rumors. I cant really blame anyone, if you didn't see the live-stream you'd have no idea what they were talking about.

I hope we get some new markings soon though, and a wing marking would be cool :3

redthedog10

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 01:00:01 pm »
Hey (random adition) but what about MANES for canines?You know ones like a lion or Oki from Okami or Wolf Link,wouldn't that be an idea?I don't know why I had to say that maybe because I have a breed of Lion Dogs.

Hiccupby

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 02:10:58 am »
nah I agree on the mane thing ^^ if anything I'd like to see poofier ones that dont cling to the body so much. I think we can all agree that some more customization options/features would be awesome, I hope they will be implemented/added in the future

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 03:49:35 am »
Saber teeth! It would be great to have an ice age animal..
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

freedom

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 06:52:57 am »
http://impressive-title.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=26052873&offset=48#/d35shu1

This is why I want wings/horns and things...X)

One thing is...not enough maps/space to use wings effectively. Height is also an issue as well.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:01:49 am by freedom »

Hiccupby

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 06:02:13 am »
wow- I love the mane 8D

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 12:57:20 am »
I heard rumors that they might add wings because so many people are complaning.. I know they are most likely not true though :P

Hiccupby

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2011, 02:41:12 am »
hmmmmm :P I want wings. . . but sticking to your guns and NOT compromising on that front is equally cool- Now I'm conflicted

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:31 pm »
Hmm, I don't really care either way if horns or wings are implemented (but they would be AWESOME). Claws and fangs on the other hand... Honestly I was surprised they didn't already have options for those~

Ooh, and manes for wolves sounds great as well~ I've seen quite a few wolf designs like that (such as red said, Oki and wolf Link~) so it seems pretty reasonable~!
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

Hiccupby

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 03:25:33 am »
wolf manes indeed would be lovely, aswell as long shaggy fur like on the belly of collies or beligian teruvans