Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27621 times)

Hiccupby

Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:41 am »
acessories would be lovely ^_^ If they could be implemented in a way that wouldn't cause fights or attract hackers that would be even more wonderful

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 08:14:39 pm »
you opinion is perfectly desireable- but there are ways to express it without being rude and scathing- no one here is boneheaded- they are within their right to express what they want for FH whether it's ever implemented or not.  Before you ever call everyone  a "bonehead" or demand people to "stfu" again remember that this is afterall an "opinion" section for the forum. your snarky behaviour is disrespectful and uncalled for.  Show your intelligence to us by conveying your views on the matter RESPECTFULLY. So no- I'm not going to bite you- but I am going to request that you don't bash on people when expressing yourself in the future please

Not gonna sit here and argue with you, But I believe we have ALL been patient enough with people begging for wings. Kovu and his staff and the people who arent hardheaded like some people, have stated thousands of times no wings as of now and there will probably never be wings in FH. Im personally tired of being nice about it. I have been very patient with this wing thing for a long time.

Before you start calling me "snarky", whatever the heck that means, why dont you take the time to consider how patient everyone else has been. And also, I could have said what I said A LOT meaner, which I do not want to do. Thank YOU.

And Im going to ignore the "intelligence" bit you threw out there. PLUS, Im aware that this is a totally opinion based forum. And Im AWARE we can express our opinions. Expressing my opinion is exactly what I was doing. I have that exact same right, as last time I checked, there was a freedom of speech law. And Im not going to be nice about it anymore. Im not gonna be like "Sorry no wings :)" every single time. Im a human being and I get annoyed and tired just you like. You cant expect everyone to be SugarCandyLand-SweetsAndHugs time every single post. Get real. I can be mean, and trust me, I wasnt being mean in my perspective.

Im being respectful now, and I was then. Im not going to change anything I said. Keep in mind I never called anyone out, and I never casted a cloud of hate on anyone. Theres no reason you or anyone here should be offended by what I said. You didnt have to respond to anything I said because I was not targeting you or anyone else who has commented on this thread. All you had to do was move right along and post whatever you had to say. I found one of Tigg's posts a bit pushy once but did I respond to her and call her "snarky"? No. I did not. I didnt agree with what she said but I didnt call her out about it. Trust me, Ive been here long enough to know Im NOT the only one to feel like everyone should stop begging for wings and Suck it up.

I may come off picky and rude, but I dont truely intend to hurt any feelings. Thats just how I am. I dont usually lash out at people and if someone disagrees and corrects me I usually dont disrespect them. I havent lashed out in a LONG time but I feel the need to right now.

Again, Im not starting any shizz with you OR anyone else here, Im not changing anything I said, and I will continue to be "snarky" weather you like it or not. Im tired of being nice about this whole thing and Im sure weather they show it or not, the mods here are probably just as sick of this constant begging for wings. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:15:10 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

slycan

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:32 pm »
oh snap snap neck-roll!

>.>

( but seriously guys, try to stay mono/calm down before another long lived thread gets locked ^^)

Wudiin

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 10:56:21 pm »
Honestly, I'm suprised people are still asking for wings, items, and all that crap Kovu said a big fat no to. Your precious sparkle character will not die without it's wings, or it's zillion pets/whatevers. I'm getting sick of the whining (and here I am complaining about this stuff myself..  how ironic) about it.  Once again I shall State, if Kovu says 'No, I don't want that in my game' just drop it and move on. Note, if you heard me say this it would be in a calm, respectful tone in case some mistake this as me being a butt.

Now what I would like to be added is horns (maybe) claws, and fangs <3 those would make my day rite thar.

Hiccupby

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:57 pm »
Indeed, he hasn't said nothing about not having horns,claws, or fangs, so there is hope that they can be added ^^ (or did he? 0_o I haven't READ any posts saying otherwise so far) I hope they are someday- because when It comes to customization I'm uber picky (yay presets!)

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2011, 04:48:43 am »
No idea why the first like 5 responses on this page are about telling people to stop begging for wings, lol. Page three didn't have anyone really begging or demanding them. The first post was even more about horns than anything. 

Yeah wings are just meh, do hope we get that wing marking though. However horns, sounds like a very nice option :D  But I dunno if it falls into the "unrealistic anatomy" category. That seems to be one reason why Kovu didn't want the wings back after all. Still hope they make it in! :)

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 04:25:54 pm »
No idea why the first like 5 responses on this page are about telling people to stop begging for wings, lol. Page three didn't have anyone really begging or demanding them. The first post was even more about horns than anything. 
Lol, that's what I was wondering! XD

Still hoping for claws~! Oh, and it'd be cool if we could change the color and size too, I want some awesome long black claws like my 'sona has >:3
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2011, 04:32:55 pm »
Oh yar Rika. Claws. Would be superb for the game if you were able to draw, withdraw claws in your paws. Like any emote, or maybe with a button press like there used to be a fighting stance in IT. Oh yarr a fighting stance would be awshum aswell.. Wait, this was about those schtoopet wings again. Hurr durr!

FH will be fine without wings I believe. And as mentioned, there have been loads of these item/wings threads already. That's probably why some are starting to get annoyed. :3

But that claw idea would be awshum.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2011, 07:07:42 pm »
I'll be really sad if they add wings. I remember in IT, everyone had to have wings. And I would be just sitting there like 'meh, am I the only one without wings?' and when you were having a good good verses evil roleplay --> Here is the invincible evil/good one "HURHUR you cant get meh >:U"

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2011, 09:44:22 pm »

Yeah wings are just meh, do hope we get that wing marking though. However horns, sounds like a very nice option :D  But I dunno if it falls into the "unrealistic anatomy" category. That seems to be one reason why Kovu didn't want the wings back after all. Still hope they make it in! :)

Naw its just that people have been begging for a long time and not just in this thread. Many of us are tired of it. Thats why some of us have said what we said. =_=