Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 2776 times)

BouncyLion101

Leaving
« on: June 05, 2013, 08:59:19 pm »
I'm going to be gone from the forums, perhaps permanently. I just can't stand anymore how the higher-ranking people (Not naming anyone) get to delete posts and just ignore that they are wrong. They've kept stuff from the community, and I don't want to be a part of a community like that. I'm terribly sorry if I offend anyone by saying that though.

Since I have enjoyed being here so much, I will be on the actual game sometimes.
I bid everyone that has known me on the forums farewell and goodbye.

ThrillexForLife

Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 09:07:26 pm »
3: D'Aww! This is a sad day to hear you go Bouncy. You've been an great helper and stuff. But it's still sad to see you go. I would terribly miss you. 3: Goodbye, hun. <33 -Floofs-

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 09:08:02 pm »
I'll miss you. :c

KiwiTheLeopard

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 09:19:07 pm »
I'm going to miss you :'c -Hides face in pillow and cries-

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:30:54 pm »
I can't believe it to be honest... You were a good member and I read your post, and I just..
You were a very good member, and I will terribly miss you. It's sad that you're leaving and I'm listening to Stay in my memory right now... The song's a good theme for this kind of.
I will dearly miss you so much, and I will never forget you. You were a good member, a very good one.
I hope to see you some time in the game in the future.

Best wishes, ~Hugrf

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 10:48:22 pm »
Thanks guys, for saying those really nice things to me. <3
I will miss you all too, but remember I will still be in the actual game itself sometimes. If you see me, don't be shy to say a hello or something. o3o

EnderStar

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 01:59:23 am »
Aw... Bouncy. I had a fun time with you on the forum. ((Even if it was short.)) Sorry you want to leave. I hope you may come back when all of that is gone. I'll see you in the game, then. I also wanted to say congratulations for winning the Spring MOTS. Never got the time to say that.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 02:50:20 am »
Nawwhh :C Bouncy, you've been so supportive to us and now you're leaving, But I understand, :c I'll miss you posting around the forums, I've seen you alot. but atleast you'll be still on the game c: Happy to hear that anyway good luck D8 -hugs- And I hope to see ya in game.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 03:46:33 am »
Say whaaat?! Leaving the forums? But, but, but, but, but.... you're a good, upstanding, helpful member on the forums. You have become Member of the Season for crying out loud! -whimpers-

I'm so sorry to hear that you will no longer be around on the forums. If you feel that it is your time to leave, then I understand. Farewell, good floof. You will be missed.
  :'(   
Inactive

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 03:10:56 am »
Oh Bouncy, I never really knew you but you seem super nice, I hope you start playing again soon, and I hope to see you around. Thanks for being the big helper on the forums, take care~

|| Preset ||