Author Topic: I can't connect to the front server  (Read 1168 times)

Offline emubird1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can't connect to the front server
« on: June 10, 2013, 01:49:45 am »
I've tried to uninstall Feralheart and reinstall it, but that doesn't work. It wasn't like this two days ago. I have a map exported but I deleted it, then tried, but there was no change. When I try to login to the game it says "Failed to connect to front server", and I have clue why. I've tried many ways. Also, my router is fine with everything, internet, other games, ext., so it's not my router. The game was buggy for me yesterday, I had to keep trying to get in to finally succeed, but today is different. Now it wont let me login AT ALL, and I don't have a clue why it is doing this. Please reply back, I'm feeling lost  :(  .
I can't login to the whole game, not even to creating a character. Also I've seen other people who got on when I was having problems. Perhaps it's for certain people at times?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:49:10 am by emubird »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: I can't connect to the front server
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 01:57:46 am »
Odd. Maybe it's the server derping again, as it's been derping with me serious time lately.
Is this only a map, or is this your entire game?
If it's just the map, just go to Character Reset and come back to the map with your character after pressing "Go Home"
I don't know what to do honestly if it's your entire game...

Offline cosmorphia

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Take me to RAINBOWLAND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 06:11:03 am »
I think it's the server. It goes on and off with me. Some days it works, but some days it doesn't. It'll probably be fixed in the next update or so...

I've been searching through the help, and I found about 4 or 5 people, including me.

Server derps...

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 07:53:42 am »
It will not be fixed. Probably not. But they will try.
The server is derping again of the amount of people online yesterday (+800 people) making the server to crash.
UPDATE: oh wait, I didn't read XD, I think the server will be accessible for you in some days.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:55:25 am by Whinp »

In-game name as: Whinp