• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
Claws?
« on: June 10, 2013, 07:14:22 pm »
This idea came up a short while after I began playing Feralheart again. I realized that adding retractable claws to the game would mean a lot of coding but wouldn't it be cool to have retractable claws for all sizes and shapes of the felines and canine models?

>SaidTheNotSoFamousPotato<
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Claws?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 08:00:06 pm »
Although it is a interesting idea, really nothing could be done with adding new action coding without the original codes from Kov. I say this cause retractable claws sounds like it should be a action command. But however there is some meshes you can get yourself that will allow you to have claws for both feline and canine.

Feline and Canine Claw Meshes:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6076.0

It dosnt retract like regular class, but it's something worth having. When you download this, make sure you read the instructions to properly in out them in
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
Re: Claws?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:48:31 pm »
retractable claws would be lovely, however i do not know what sort of coding it would require. i have a feeling it would be possible. you would have to ask the ones who code the game, however. c:

but i think the game really needs to have canine claws - that is, without using a mod. canines, realistically, /always/ have claws. every single species of canine have claws. it's a bit odd seeing canines without them, so i do believe that should be a future addition to the game.

? UN: TENSION ?