Author Topic: Dead Man's Wasteland(PUBLIC + DOWNLOAD)  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Dead Man's Wasteland(PUBLIC + DOWNLOAD)
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:53:22 am »
This map is probably the simplest I've ever made. I was playing around with no ideas in particular and decided on a random terrain to use. The mask wasn't working properly however, and instead of the ground textures coming up where they should, they layered on top of each other over the whole terrain in a rather attractive fashion.
It could be used as a "Hell" map, a desert, or any other kind of hopeless, barren setting that your RP may need. Here's a lil' description of it in some kind of narration format, because I was feeling fancy:

"I do not recall how many days it has been. There is no night, no stillness, no mercy. The wind is deafening, maddening, and does not allow me a moment of sleep. Nothing grows here, nothing lives here, the only water is stagnant and green and the soil is ice and sand. Those who spoke of the fires of Hell were wrong. Hell is here, this cold, barren, relentless place."

(Terrain and mask made by the lovely ZombieKitteh, plants by Nobiax, water texture by JayFeather55)

RULES: Obviously, no claiming as your own. No kicking others out or claiming space, blah blah blah just be nice to each other.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxacdg1uqkx7z5x/Dead_Man%27s_Wasteland.zip

Screenies! :D

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:54:54 am by Raxoremys »

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
Re: Dead Man's Wasteland(PUBLIC + DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 07:36:37 am »
Looks like a really big map. The first photo I was thinking: Omg a UFO! XD
No longer playing Feralheart really.. I still do creations for the game though.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man's Wasteland(PUBLIC + DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 07:34:00 am »
Haha yeah it's pretty big, hopefully just big enough to seem formidable without being too taxing on the average computer XD