Author Topic: [[Marking Help]] Is it possible to add more custom eye markings in-game?  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
   Recently, I got a comment on my deviantArt asking if I could see what I could do in making an eye marking pack for my vast collection of naruto eye presets. I surfed the forum and figured out to add body, head and tail markings, but nothing about eye markings. I believe this is because you could never add eye markings in Impressive title, so it must be a newer feature. I tried the same method but to no success, the game crashed on me. I know it isn't the texture since I converted them and they worked perfectly fine when I replaced the default game textures with mine on on my test version of FeralHeart. If someone could play help me look into this dilemma, I would greatly appreciate it and make sure to inform others who wish to make similar packs as mine. And kudos to anyone who figures this out. I searched the files for what seemed like an hour.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
So you're making your own mass markings? Well, the eyes don't exactly count for mass markings. They're actually for masks such as cheadmask2; fbodymask...etc.. Mass marking's don't work on the eye as far as I'm concerned.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Ah. I guess it makes a bit of sense. Well that's a bummer. Thanks for the info though. :)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!