Author Topic: InuLong's Public Maps (Updated 1/1/2014)  (Read 3446 times)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
InuLong's Public Maps (Updated 1/1/2014)
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:02:02 pm »
These maps are all public. They all have the same general set of rules, but read the description to make sure there are no rules specific to that map.

Rules:
1: Obey the Feral Heart public map rules. If you haven't read them... do it.
2: No claiming the map for yourself. These maps are public. If you want a private map then you can message me and I will make you one.
3: No godmodding or powerplaying.
4:Be respectful of anyone else in the map.
5: Keep it PG13. No birth or mating scenes and keep blood and gore to a minimum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Map #1: The Dragon Orphanage

This is a map pack I made to set the scene for one of my character's backstories. Since I don't really have a use for it, I decided to make it public. You don't have to keep the facility as an orphanage, that's just what it was originally designed to be.

You can read his bio here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36157.msg498754#msg498754
You may get to see him around the map sometime.

Special Rules:
Only dragons, humans, phoenixes, and winged/elemental/demon wolves above ground. (sparkle wolves don't count)
Only dragons and humans underground.

Simple enough right? ^^
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5616sl131c9jpq5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Map #2: Warrior's Refuge

This is a large 4-territory warriors map. It includes a moonstone and fourtrees and each territory is clearly marked and easy to find. The territories are as follows:

The "Mountain" Territory

There are high walls around the camp. Just follow the path past the waterfall. There is also a sandy area within the "outer camp" to train and lots of space to gather. It's also the only territory with waterfalls and a small hidden lake above the camp.

The "Forest" Territory

This is the forest area. Camp is in the very corner of the map and the border with the mountains is a river.  It's got prey meshes scattered throughout it. (Good luck spotting the mice XD They're tiny.)

The "Island" Territory

This territory includes all of the islands in the lake with the exception of the fourtrees island.  The territory also includes the moonstone cave and all of the water surrounding the islands.  The camp is located on the largest island.

The "Moors" Territory

This is the moorland territory below the mountains.  It has many great views and camp is dead center in the territory.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?559lz4xzu96nvf9

Map #3: The Hidden Springs

This is actually one of my older maps. I made it for a fox rp that I was in and shortly after things happened in real life (that's I'm not going to talk about) and the rp ended up disbanding. I have finally talked to the other members of the pack and we agreed to make the map public since none of us have any use for it anymore.

There is a lot of open plains in this map, and it's more about hidden treasures, like the hidden spring that the pack was named for. There is also a hidden grove of cherry trees as well as other things that are hidden away. I'll leave it to you to find them. XD All species are welcome here.

Thanks to Makaiu for making the terrain. His Deviantart account: http://makaiu.deviantart.com/

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fy4s8e2cnqgyu1d/Hidden_Springs.zip

Map #4: The Northern Temple

This map is inspired by 3 maps: South Pole, Temple of Dreams, and Portal Point Temple (Made by my mentor). This is pretty much a temple of ice at the North Pole.

Btw, if you have Mura the Mink's night and day mod, the temple looks amazing at night.
Link to that mod: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27675.0

All species welcome in this map.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/423b3320brak4kv/NorthTemple.zip

Map #5: Space

I made this map a long time ago, and despite its simplicity I still find that I enjoy spending time in it. This map was not made with a specific rp in mind. I made it to hang out in with my friends. This map is more to hang out in, although people who want to rp are free to do so.

Wings are strongly recommended as you have to fly to fully enjoy the map.

All species welcome in this map.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hebblv9ci2rrrcw/Space.zip

More to come.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:01:00 am by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: InuLong's Maps
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:47:19 am »
Ohh, these look very nice~ Especially the first map. Do you have a bio for the charrie whose backstory takes place in that map? c8 <3

Great job, floof, and I look forward to what else you make~ (I'll have to download these later. x3)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: InuLong's Maps
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:03:35 am »
Ohh, these look very nice~ Especially the first map. Do you have a bio for the charrie whose backstory takes place in that map? c8 <3

Great job, floof, and I look forward to what else you make~ (I'll have to download these later. x3)
Thank you. That character does have a bio but I haven't posted it on this forum yet. I was planning to link it to this post once I do though.

And I hope to see you in them sometime ^^

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: InuLong's Public Maps (Updated 6/16/2013)
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 11:45:39 pm »
Nice maps. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:50:41 pm »
Thanks

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 11:25:39 pm »
whoa I luv it, thanks for making these public :)
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: InuLong's Public Maps (Updated 1/1/2014)
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 04:01:24 am »
Updated

^Click to join my rp!

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 05:02:36 pm »
Very Interesting maps, I quite like the unique themes you chose for them, it makes them much more appealing to look at and consider downloading rather then a normal map. Keep up the good work floof.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 06:06:21 pm »
I love the maps here<3 Keep up the good work here ;o;

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 01:11:21 am »
Why thank you. ^^

^Click to join my rp!