Author Topic: HELP ME VERY IMPORTANT!!  (Read 2389 times)

CorruptedMutt

HELP ME VERY IMPORTANT!!
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:23:28 pm »
so this is really important. everytime i play a game such as feralheart, roblox and LastMoon with in 30-15 occasionally 3 mins my computer will turn the monitor off and its SOOOO annoying. im not quitley sure whats wrong, my frined said she had the same problem and that it was the graphics card but this have been going on for a LONG time like maybe 2-3-4 months now and i never noticed anything wrong with any graphics. and my computer only turns itself off when i play games. i was talking to whitelightheart who tried to help me. i turned down veiw distance but i didnt see any change, i took off water reflection and i even deleted all the maps i had and yet my computer still turns off i even uninstalled a whole buttload of games (endless forest, wolf quest, and a bunch others) i have to uninstall impressive world but when i type 'uninstall impressive' nothing pops up and when i just type in uninstall all these other downloaded games (they are my moms so i cant really uninstall them) but anyway the impressive title icon for me is like....a website with green stuff on it--getting off topic here but i just dont know what to do and its really hurting my life cuz i cant hang out with all my friends and roleplay, and for all i know my boyfriend who disapeared from FH and dA could return and i wont be able to tell him i got a new dA

(user is Mucurywolfandwalter or CorruptedMutt666)

PLEASE HELP ME!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: HELP ME VERY IMPORTANT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:47:17 pm »
Try updating your Graphics card and Java for the other games and try going to FeralHeart\Options\Video\Rendering subsystem\Direct3D9. Then restart your FH and your PC if you have to, to make it take affect.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:48:53 pm »
It's probably not your games.

Either your graphics card or your display is kinda deteriorating. All I'm getting from this is that your screen occasionally turns off every few minutes. Could also be a loose cable where your screen connects to the rest of the computer (if you have a laptop!)
i dont know anything ever at any time

CorruptedMutt

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:07:16 pm »
its not the screen (though my brother did punch the screen and theres a big white mark) ITS THE whole computer itself

CorruptedMutt

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 06:08:04 pm »
and i dont know how to update the card, it asks for soemthing and idk what it is

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 06:40:38 pm »
Usually if this is happening to not only this game but to others as well, then it's a computer problem then a game problem. It does sound like your graphic card isn't capable to render this type of gaming system that FH operates in. Some computer are operated with graphic chips that can play PC games. I don't think yours is updates for this. See if you can ask your parents if you don't know how to check a graphic card:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh4r4mZmoko
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 06:44:55 pm »
Sometimes with laptops if the screen doesn't turn on, the entire thing won't really be "on". Mine had this issue a while ago and it was a hardware issue. There was some kind of loose cable where the screen connects to the rest of the laptop. Now, I don't know if you're using a laptop or a tower so I'm not sure.
i dont know anything ever at any time

CorruptedMutt

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 07:58:48 pm »
i had Feralheart beore and this never happened (i uninstalled it cuz i thought it would fix my problem but no)
i asked my parents to help me but all they do is yell at me saying "this is ur fault u and all ur games!" but to be honest its my brother, he downloads like 100 tings a day (exxagreration) my computer use to be fast as lightning but now its slow as hellokitty's polularity

CorruptedMutt

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 05:25:28 am »
ok so i followed what that guy did in the video, i clicked...display adapters n clicked the thing that popped up when i clicked display adapters, i then updated the driver (i thin) but i played FH and tha same thing thats been happeneding happened, comp shut off.

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 06:42:25 am »
I believe you have a hardware problem. Maybe to much of dust on CPU/Video card cooler or swollen capacitors on motherboard or inside PSU. You probably should contact computer service to fix this.