Author Topic: Akai Kuro 2317  (Read 2723 times)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Akai Kuro 2317
« on: June 16, 2013, 05:16:05 pm »
Akai Kuro 2317

General Info:

Name: Akai Kuro

Nickname: Kuro

Full title: Akai Kuro 2317

Species: Dragon

Element: Arson Type Fire

Job: Assassin

Colors: Red and Black

Physical Health: 95%

Mental Health: 80%

Family:

Parents: Dead

Siblings: Unknown

Mate: None

Crush: None

Hatchlings: None

Fighting Skills:

Dragons: xxxxxxxxxx

Humans: xxxxxxxxxx

Other Info:

Scent: Burning Pine

Theme Song: Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Crutch

Bio:

Personality: Calm, Thoughtful, Internalizing, Goal-Oriented

About: Kuro is the type that will complete his job no matter what. He feels no regret or remorse at killing and always completes his job efficiently and without leaving a trace. He can control his outer emotions very well, allowing him to easily deceive his target. Being an arson type fire dragon, he is naturally calm and thoughtful. He shares the fire breed's hatred for ice and water, but he learned to tolerate both as a part of his training and now uses those elements to control his flames. He never fails to do whatever job he is given and always returns back to his masters.

History: Kuro's parents were killed when he was just an egg. He never got to know them. The dragon slayers that killed his family sold his and his siblings' eggs to an organization of dragon tamers known as the orphanage. Kuro was hatched there and taught from day one that wild dragons are brutes and that being born in the orphanage put him at a higher standard. He believed it. The young dragons here were taught English before Draconic (dragontongue) as well as fighting and he completed his training with flying colors, graduating at the minimum age of 3. From there he moved to the above-ground facility with the older dragons and started doing jobs. On his first job he was sent to a place where Japanese was spoken and he picked up the third language easily. He now uses it when he doesn't want to be understood, usually when he's complaining. No matter what happens, he always remains calm when on a job. He never hesitates to slay humankind and dragonkind alike because that is what he has been taught.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 05:18:13 pm by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Akai Kuro 2317
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:58:38 pm »
Interesting Character. I like the combo of red and black.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:10:18 pm »
Yes, very pawsome character. I wonder if I'll ever have the chance to see him in game... ^^

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 12:52:00 pm »
Well since Ophidias gave me permission to bring him into the flight once it goes active again... you probably will. XD Although it's gunna be confusing at first cause his nickname is the same as Kurogane's. oops ^^;

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 03:14:04 pm »
Interesting character you've created. I also like the way you set up your bio for em'.
gone

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 01:50:27 pm »
Well since Ophidias gave me permission to bring him into the flight once it goes active again... you probably will. XD Although it's gunna be confusing at first cause his nickname is the same as Kurogane's. oops ^^;

Nice x3 wonder how Aora will react when he's finally accepted? Probably make him one of her infamous salads.~(o3o)~

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 07:45:19 pm »
0.0 THE HORROR!

^Click to join my rp!