Author Topic: Neky's free preset request -OPEN-  (Read 2555 times)

Offline neky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Che ne pensi? Io non penso.
    • View Profile
Neky's free preset request -OPEN-
« on: June 16, 2013, 10:09:07 pm »
Hi all! I Decided to make presets, but if you want a preset made ??by me, I need a picture of your character, or an accurate description... c:
If you want to see the presets that I have already done, go on my deviantart (http://neky-crystal.deviantart.com/)! c:

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Neky's free preset request -OPEN-
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 10:48:50 pm »
I would like to request, sorry If I sound spoiled, I will pm you details.

.-.

Offline neky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Che ne pensi? Io non penso.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:14:34 am »
Yes, I'll wait your pm with details c:

Offline Zaron Amethystia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 04:57:38 pm »
Hi! Are you able to do Glowing and Animation at all? If so, Here's my request: http://moonlightcinders.deviantart.com/art/Kimi-The-Secret-Preset-Request-434552037?ga_submit_new=10%253A1392569792

If not, Don't worry about it.

:3 Thankiez~!

What kind of world do we live in, where love is divided by hate? losing control of our feeling. We all must be dreaming this life away. In a world. So. Cold.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 05:01:14 pm »
Hi! Are you able to do Glowing and Animation at all? If so, Here's my request: http://moonlightcinders.deviantart.com/art/Kimi-The-Secret-Preset-Request-434552037?ga_submit_new=10%253A1392569792

If not, Don't worry about it.

:3 Thankiez~!

This thread is from June, 2013. I'm not sure if they're still making presets.~ Try posting on an newer thread~ C:

Offline XxFlamiexX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 02:13:41 pm »
 :) Hi! I'm hoping to get a night fury preset or a rainforest dragon.
Email me @ [email protected]!

Offline werewolf1997

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 02:02:07 am »
hay i got the color me easy preset fh and i was wround if you could help me with some thaing wel was trying to color my preset and when i do that i cant see the lines that are under neth the preset

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:02 am »
hay i got the color me easy preset fh and i was wround if you could help me with some thaing wel was trying to color my preset and when i do that i cant see the lines that are under neth the preset
Arr, look at my quote above~ They haven't be on for almost a year- best to to post on older threads. If you do need help, I'd be glad to help you color your preset. The reason you can't see the lines is because you're coloring over them. (I'd use this program for presets if you're not: gimp.org) Just copy the line layer put the layer mode to "multiply" and color under that layer. If you need help or don't understand, just PM me or post a new topic in Game Help. (I could make the preset if you send me a reference if you still don't umderstand afterwards.)