Author Topic: ~The Depths of EdenWood~[Literate][Mapped][Semi-Realistic][Accepting]  (Read 15290 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:58:00 pm by TheWarrior »

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Depths of EdenWood~
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »
Rosters

ThunderTread
Lead:
Matvei

Lead Female:
None

Bloodhorns:
None

Ryzckas:
Sikota

Grazers:
Kalishi

Fawns:
None

Scouts:
None

SkyHunter

Alpha:
Zirand

Beta:
None

Deltas:
Atarus

PupGivers:
None

Runners:
None

Pups:
None

Archals:
Minuin

RoaringShadow

King/Queen:
Rajan

Healer:
None

SIC:
None

Eldas:
None

Cub Mothers:
None

Gatherers:
Bleika

Hunters:
Rirakn, Ebony

Scouts:
None

Cubs:
Ezra

Scat-Pelt:
Fresca
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 02:19:40 pm by TheWarrior »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Nonsense! Accepted with flying colors, the first of many I hope ^^ Your Runners will be assigned later on, welcome to the SkyHunters!

(Send a request to the group in-game whenever you like)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:45:08 pm by Warrior4ever »

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile

? Species: Cougar

? Name: Adira

?Rank: Queen

? Gender: female

? Personality: Strong, charismatic, kind, thoughtful, intelligent, calm, decisive, vigilant.

? Age: 9

? Interests: carving (with her claws)

? Description: Pale greyish-brown mixed with a hazel color, with a russet-white-grey underbelly. She had deep, compelling yellow eyes, lined with auburn.

? Story/History: Adira was born in the wild, to a mother and a father on the warpath. When she came into the world, quarrels between the coyotes and the cougars were going on, about food shortages. Her father, being a strong, charismatic individual like her, wanted to join the main group in hope they would accept them and protect them from the on-going raids.

After much debate, Adira's family was accepted, and her father forged bonds with the leader. During one of the fiercest battles, the leader was killed, and with the second in command sick, he took his place.

Adira's father lead the cougars through many eras of peace, before he passed away peacefully with a sense of accomplishment in his golden, fading eyes. Adira took his place, and continued to lead her new pride. However, rumors sprang up that she had no right to be queen as an outsider, and after one of the members attempted an attack on her aging mother, she became more vigilant then ever before.

? Relatives(if any): Mother: Cherry blossom [:]Father: Trout

? RP Sample: Swish. Swish. The reeds near the riverbed swayed gently, as if caught up in some intricate dance with the wind. Whiskers stuck out from under a suspended ledge, and they twitched at every movement. The bright grey orb in the sky, known as the moon in those lands, shone down on a feline, her glowing amber optics fixed on the dancing vegetation.
Hope the sample's long enough c:

? Screenies:

And yes, lazy me stole the name from one of my other characters :p

? Species: Cougar

? Name: Cyra (pronounced si-ra)

?Rank: Hunter

? Gender: female

? Personality: Cyra is as much of a show off as she is defiant. Her nature is what kept her alive in the wild Wily, tricky, and intelligent, she finds pranking people as common as hunting. Her swiftness and agility may cause her to be a risk-taker and do dangerous things, but she always- well, usually, find a way out of them. Testing herself is one of her favorite pastimes, but she has a serious side when the fun and games are over. She may be quiet at times, but Cyra can't keep her mouth shut for long.

? Age: 6

? Interests: Astronomy & biology

? Description: Deep hazel color with dark chocolate speckles. Pale green eyes rimmed with azure. The feathers behind her ear where placed there by the zoologist who cared for her.

? Story/History: Cyra was adopted by a wildlife service in Canada, where 2,100 cougars are shot each year. Her mother was killed by hunters for hunting livestock in the Winter, when food shortages were a common issue. Luckily her warm furry body was found by a zoologist who studied brown bears.

He scooped her up before she froze to death along with her other siblings, and called a wild life agent to pick her up. A man came and took her in, fed her, and raised her before releasing her into the wild at four years of age.Being young and careless, she was taken pity on and allowed to join the group.

? Relatives(if any): Unknown. She was raised by humanity.

? RP Sample: Meh.. do I need to do another one? XD

? Screenies:

Oh and I found some free cougar presets for the rp if anyone's interested :3
http://effulgenceofthenight.deviantart.com/art/FeralHeart-April-20-COUGAR-366751246
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:01:03 pm by ~*Gamma*~ »

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
*Double post alert*
I could make a temporary map, seeing you're still working on the current one :3
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:09:10 pm by ~*Gamma*~ »

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Both are accepted, I have one bit though (terribly sorry if this messes up your character)...we actually do have a Cougar leader (inuyasha1086) who hasn't given me his character description yet. You won't have to change your rank, but you would be King and Queen, instead of just Queen. Once again I'm very sorry if this changes things, but I suppose I just need to make things more clear in ze roster next time ;~; (I had TBA in the spot, but if I was joining I probably wouldn't have read all the ranks anyways >.<)

On the topic of the map, I actually found the cause of my map maker problems (never exported, such a derp *~*) but I won't be able to get it up for download by tomorrow since my computer now has 'activity hours' where I can only use it 3 hours a day (I post from my Ipad). You can make a map if you want to, but the official one should be done by next Sunday.

(Just to point out, for both of ya'll, human interaction is most certainly allowed, but there were no humans washed onto the island during the storm. So basically, no humans live in EdenWood since it's pretty much an unknown isolated island.)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Alright, thanks for the update. Having company to the throne will be an interesting topic in the role-play, and we'll see how Adira tolerates it. And as for the map, Any idea on how it should look? (Any landmarks, camps, etc?)

EDIT: I found some public maps we could use until one of us finish ;D
http://effulgenceofthenight.deviantart.com/art/Azgarth-Realms-ALPHA-release-375270062
http://effulgenceofthenight.deviantart.com/art/Verto-Animus-Map-Pack-357622575

Both are very realistic  :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:33:12 am by ~*Gamma*~ »

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Nice ;3 Well I gtg work on the map now anyways since my computer unlocked for the morning. Should we all meet in a default map, or one of the above, or just kinda sit this one out since we're so short on members? Maybe we should go advertise....ya'll pick ^^

(Oh and send join requests whenever you want B3)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
What's the name of the group? And I think we should meet in Azgzarth Realms because it's a truly bootiful wood map <3

And as for the map, Any idea on how it should look? (Any landmarks, camps, etc?)