Author Topic: The Singing Stones Fox/Wolf Pack [Literate][Accepting][Mapped][Sited]  (Read 2036 times)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:56:26 pm by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
>>Aging

Birth - 6 mos: You must stay as a pup for a total of 6 rp days (which counts as 6 months in rp time) and you have to be present for 5 of them. You must stay in the den the day you are born because there is no way that a newborn pup could wander away. Keep that in mind when creating a new character.

6 mos - 3: Members become trainees when their character is 6 months old. Trainees remain in that rank for another 10 rp days and you have to be present for 9 to rank up. Trainees can have crushes, but are not old enough to take mates.

3-6: At 3-4 years old you rank up to junior rank and will begin aging at 1 month in real life = a year in rp time.

6-10: You can start looking for a mate once your character reaches an age of 6. These are the older members of junior rank and around 9-10 years the gamma will start recommending those that are ready to become senior rank.

10-18: Senior ranked wolves are between the ages of 10 and 18. Senior ranked wolves are old enough to be chosen to be promoted to any of the leadership ranks.

18-death: Any pack member older than 18 should seriously consider retiring to the elders. Most wolves and foxes die between the age of 24 and 30. (You can have your character be reborn into the pack after they die if you wish.)

The Territory

There are really two places in the territory you should know:

The Camp

The Spring

The boundary at the edge of the territory is easy to remember. You can download the map at the website.

Some more screenshots:

Application:
(Please do not color your application. It makes things easier for us.

300 x 300 picture
Name:
Forum/Ingame name:
Job:
Personality:
History:
RP Sample:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:52:56 pm by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Roster
Members marked in red are heirs. (Pups of the alpha)

Leaders;

Alpha Male: Filtiarn
Alpha Female: Open

Beta: Jane

Gamma: Shakira

Delta: Open

Senior Members;

Scouts:

Warriors:

Guards:
Cassie

Hunters:

Junior Members;

Scouts:
Chain
Rivren

Warriors:

Guards:
Zeth

Hunters:
Winfari

Trainees;

Scouts:

Warriors:
Kasper

Guards:

Hunters:

Special;

Mothers:

Nanny:

Pups:
Jeff
San

Omegas:

Healers;

Lead healer:

Senior Healers:

Junior Healers:
Dezamour

Healer Trainees:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:39:26 pm by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
My character:

Name: Filtiarn (Nickname: Fil)
Forum/Ingame name: Umi/inuyasha1086
Job: Guard

Personality: Filtiarn is a calm and resourceful leader. He rarely ever shows his true emotion, prefering to internalize his conflict for the good of the pack. An unsure alpha causes an unsure pack after all. He adores his daughter but allowes her to do her own thing. He knows she's mad at him but doesn't understand why since she refuses to tell him when he asks.  Filtiarn is always there for his pack, doing everything he can to make sure everyone stayes healthy and fed and above all, safe.

History:Filtiarn was born in a human lab a fair distance away from the valley where he now lives. He knew nothing more than what he experienced at the hands of these humans, and just accepted it as the reality. Then he was paired with Caerwyn. She was also a hybrid like him, but more fox-like, and her fox father had told her about a world of freedom, of no humans. Filtiarn was enchanted by these stories, but he didn't believe escape was possible. He and Caerwyn had a litter of 3 pups together. Shortly after, Caerwyn died, and so did 2 of the pups. Filtiarn was heartbroken. He knew he wouldn't be able to bear losing his third and final pup, so he decided it was worth the risk to escape. That night, he took Chain and spirited her away in the night with the help from some of the other lab animals. They ran far and hard until they settled in the valley where they live now. Filtiarn had hoped that they would finally be able to live in peace.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:53:27 am by Umi »

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Do I need to post Riven's Application, even though I'm in the roster? (I'll edit this post for it if I do)

Edit: I'll post one sometime, but I'm to lazy to at the moment x3
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:09:47 pm by Warrior4ever »

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
^^ only if you want to. Obviously you can leave the rp sample out if you do cause I've already seen you rp.

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Do we Rp today? Sry for not asking in advance >.<