Author Topic: Cole :3  (Read 2485 times)

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
Cole :3
« on: June 20, 2013, 12:51:38 am »
So, hi, this is a new character of mine... -adds derpy images-

She is a girl, so just in case you were wondering because of the mane. I was wondering if I should keep the back stripe? So let me know... your opinions will be helpful. :3 She's just a normal African Lion I guess haha, if you ignore the stripes and whatnot. Anyway yeah, I may come up with a bio for her, might not, just thought I'd share this.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Cole :3
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:42:46 am »
Cole is pretty, and I like the back-stripe. The color of it does clash a bit with the other colors on her, as they are more reddish. Perhaps change the markings color? They are a bit greenish, maybe make them darker/grayer I am not sure. I do think you should keep the back-stripe though. I also love the pigment of her eyes.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:15:30 am »
Your character Cole is very pretty, maybe putting in texture would make her look relistic. but who am I kidding Cole looks like a great person so don't change her :3
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:32:10 pm »
Cole is a very pretty lioness and as stated before me, the hue of her eyes is beautiful. I would agree with Aniuk about probably making her markings a bit more subtler or a bit more brown? But either way, that is one pretty character ye' have there.~
gone

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 07:25:08 pm »
Cole is pretty, and I like the back-stripe. The color of it does clash a bit with the other colors on her, as they are more reddish. Perhaps change the markings color? They are a bit greenish, maybe make them darker/grayer I am not sure. I do think you should keep the back-stripe though. I also love the pigment of her eyes.

Thanks. :3 I was having problems getting the right marking color actually. xD

Your character Cole is very pretty, maybe putting in texture would make her look relistic. but who am I kidding Cole looks like a great person so don't change her :3

Well, I am using Red's IT Textures, so when you see me, you'll either see me with the default textures or if you have downloaded something else.. that texture. xD And thanks ^^

Cole is a very pretty lioness and as stated before me, the hue of her eyes is beautiful. I would agree with Aniuk about probably making her markings a bit more subtler or a bit more brown? But either way, that is one pretty character ye' have there.~

Aw thanks :) I know the markings are biiitt off haha xD I'll try to fix that as it is sort of bothering me too.

Offline Rev Guardian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Good to be home c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 11:37:18 pm »
I like her she looks good. I also love the colors. ;D