Author Topic: General protesting party thing. Please read! And comment...  (Read 6549 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Alright, this is an idea that was mentioned by someone else, and I thought hey, why not give it a shot? I think that all of us who want General chat should all gather together at the N/Z at 5:00 PM on the 29th and have a 'General party'. That way, we can help let the mods know how many of us want it back, without a poll, and without fights. If we do this... who knows, maybe they'll consider giving it back, I dunno. But yeah, this is just an idea.

Rules of the protesting:
1. You may state your reasons why you wish to have General back, but you may not bash the mods or insult them or whatever. We don't want any fights, or anyone getting banned.
2. Have fun. Lolol... Guess you could call this some sorta protesting party.
3. Please, do not flame anyone.

Other info: There will be dancelines, and other fun stuff. This is to make sure that not only is this kind of a protest, but also just to have a fun time or whatever, so that the atmosphere isn't tense and full of hate, and so it at least seems friendly. It would also be a nice chance to just get together with all of the 'General goers.'
 This is basically non-violent protest. We are not here to start fights, but we are here to raise awareness of those who want General.

To those who are part of the General protesting, you are free to make a 'General' character, or put a 'GP' tag in your name. Or just announce that your part of it... whichever works.

EDIT: The time has been moved to the 30th at 5:00 PM, since I JUST realized that the 29th is the Summer Party. Lolol.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:54:36 am by iMello »
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Kitsunez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
Re: General protesting?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 02:33:53 am »
I wish I could attend this! D: but I still front have a computer of my own... KHDJGDHFSHFSFHZHFZ

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:37:46 am »
Maybe you could use your parents' compy? ;w;
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 02:54:13 am »
Heh, I think I remember mentioning a general party x3 I'll try to be there ^^

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: General protesting party thing. Please read! And comment...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 02:55:56 am »
Derp... yush, I just love dis idea. It's a way to protest... without starting unnecessary fights and drama.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 03:29:38 am »
Hmm, I guess I'll come. Especially if there's dancelines X3

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 12:45:31 pm »
This sounds cool. If I get my internet back by then, I will come and see. I havnt been ongame for a while since we lost our internet, so I dont know what its like without gen right now.

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 12:52:25 pm »
Just a suggestion. The Summer Party is at 5:00pm EST on the 29th. You might want to consider having it on another day, so that more people will join the dancelines n' stuff.
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 12:54:26 pm »
SpringLeafles, read the note at the bottom

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 01:30:24 pm »
Yeah, Spring XD I did change it. It's in an edit at the bottom.