Author Topic: Presets?  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Presets?
« on: June 26, 2013, 05:01:14 am »
Getting a unicorn horn as my first preset!!! Don't have a clue how to do this...help?

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Presets?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:57:22 am »
Just place the folder in Local Disk (C:)>Feralheart>my_presets and replace the folder.
However, if you have a preset in there like preset_1 and 2, I'd suggest you copy back-ups of these to another part of your computer, or even in the screenshots folder of FH.
Remember to copy the folder. This is what it should be named in the downloaded folder after you open it.
preset_[NUMBER]
Not too hard. c: But about the downloading part, just click download. Let's hope it's a .zip, because I hate explaining .rar's o3o
Then, right click the file and open. Go in and you should see the object you downloaded. c:
Hope this helped.~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 04:03:48 pm »
Well you can't really construct a unicorn horn just regularly since this is suppose to stick out. There is a unicorn item that I am aware of that you don't have to worry to much about the preset.
Here's a basic tutorial on presets, and a tutorial on how to put items in.

Presets tutorial:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=31873.0

Item tutorial:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikJGMHOR2G8
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:44:41 pm »
Well, that sounds like a good plan to make it work. But how do I (A) replace a folder (B) Copy a folder

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 04:46:28 pm »
oh, and it says its a .rar

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 05:17:12 pm »
1. To copy a folder just right click and click "Copy".
2. To replace a folder just copy the folder of the same name and replace. Click copy and replace when it asks.
Also, to open .rar's you will need 7-Zip or Winrar. This should be where you can download 7-Zip, as it's what I use. Okay, so after the download go into Downloads, and find the downloaded .rar file.

Right click and you see 7-Zip option? It should be there after you installed, otherwise when you click Open on your download you'll have to find a program, and find 7-Zip or Winrar to open.
But, this is how I do it on Windows 7.

Make sense now? ^^

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 09:27:20 pm »
Sigh. SO SO SO SOOOO sorry. But its actually a .zip download. Now please explain this to me again. Seeing I have the computer knowledge of a chipmunk. So so sorry again.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 11:45:13 pm »
Click the green download button, then wait for it to finish. Then, click the file that should be on the bottom of your screen and open. Press ctrl after clicking the file on the top and copy everything inside.
Actually, just read this perhaps. I'm really tired of explaining, and it's okay if you don't know much about computers. ^^

Just place the folder in Local Disk (C:)>Feralheart>my_presets and replace the folder.
However, if you have a preset in there like preset_1 and 2, I'd suggest you copy back-ups of these to another part of your computer, or even in the screenshots folder of FH.
Remember to copy the folder. This is what it should be named in the downloaded folder after you open it.
preset_[NUMBER]
Not too hard. c: But about the downloading part, just click download. Let's hope it's a .zip, because I hate explaining .rar's o3o
Then, right click the file and open. Go in and you should see the object you downloaded. c:
Hope this helped.~

I'm quoting myself.. do I make sense here? o3o or do I need to explain with screenshots?
Also, to copy just right click. To copy everything at once just click the top file and scroll to the botton, press ctrl and click the bottom file. Then, right click and copy.
Hope this helped.