Author Topic: Erik's Bio x3  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
Erik's Bio x3
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:15:23 am »
              Erik's Bio
  'Ellos random FH peeps! I'm Erik. Don't confuse me for my sister, Knoiy who sometimes posts. Incase you don't know alot about me and haven't read my introduction, well...here you go!
I'm just a boy who lives in Florida.I'm not gonna say my age or grade, just that I'm PAST 6th grade. Some embarrassing things about me are that I sneeze like a kitten, have an odd english accent because I act a lot, and if you couldn't tell by my name and picture, I like The Phantom Of The Opera.

Likes: POTO, kittens, animals of any kind, sports, acting, FH ,goofing around in Walmart, goofing around with meh friends,helping out, and derping up.

Dislikes: Being confused/ignored, trolls, not being able to get on fh, and many more things BI

Chars I'm most commonly found on:The Phantom OTO, Erik M Ghost, The Phantom TEC

Why do I like playing this game? It's fun and I get to hang out with meh friends and make more of 'em.

At school I'm: Out going and a class clown. A bit of a nerd, but KINDA popular.I do all dares and come to school kind of funny-looking because of that. The teachers goof around with me and trust me because I help them out.

Favorite types of music: I don't know the exact genre, but I love Hollywood Undead, a bit of Sum41, Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Crutch, Rise Against, and a few more like The Offspring and Fallout Boy. I also like a bit of techno. xD Also Paint on youtube.

Hobbies: Singing, acting, goofing off in public, Feral-Heart, baseball, and prowling YouTube.

Ohyus, look at this rainbow x3 BTW It seems that my account  be down. :c I'll be found on a different account in-game when I make one.
Extra? x3 : If you must know, I like to make music with random household items.  Also I make little animations : Here's a fail one: Hehe, Phantom stop licking the screen. x3 He looks a bit Asian don't you think? :I Not being racist! ^^
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:38:49 am by ThePhantom »
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Erik's Bio x3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 03:23:02 am »
A colorful Bio, Erik. It's good to know more about ye'. Now that you mention it, Phantom does seem a tiny bit asian, no racism there. Anyways, I hope to see you in-game sometime, possibly.
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 03:41:12 am »
Yay a rainbow bio ^^ I like the bio Erik, its good to know more about chu, and you seem good at animating :3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 04:08:59 am »
Thanks ^^ Lol, but truthfully they took a long time and were very annoying to do because paint  was acting up. owo They were the first ones that turned out right. xD Thanks for reading it! ~Erik
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~