Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 42247 times)

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2013, 04:13:11 am »
xD Alright. So whats going on?))
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2013, 06:31:49 am »
The stallion told Mishka to follow as he turned with a half rear that caused the white horse to chuckle. He then made a motion flicking his tail to encourage the horse to follow, and so she did. Her head slightly nodded up and down as she walked through the shallow waters then coming a shore. The small foal bolted up as her head shot around the stallion going to check up on her as she watched. They seemed quite frielndly and she wondered if they were a herd. But she didn't start asking questions yet so instead she just stood and listened to their conversation, her tail flicking from time to time. 

((Well nothing much just Mishka, Spitfire, Baily and Ciny have all met at the lake, Spitfire and Baily first helped the foal as she arrived in a horrid state [Ciny]. Then Mishka was in the lake watching what was happening as Spitfire came and asked her to join them, so she did. Just join in when you feel like it)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2013, 01:59:20 am »
ciny shivered against spitfires pelt. having someone there to comfort her made her feel better. she calmed down quite a bit and realized that she no longer felt the pain in her stomach that was there before. she then noticed that spitfire had brought along the other mare. " whos that?" she asked curious as to who the mare really was

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2013, 02:16:58 am »
The brown and white pinto raised his head, glancing over at the new mare. "Oh, I never got your name." He nickered towards her, his ears swiveling. "I'm Spitfire, and this Ciny and Bailey." He motioned towards the foal, then the white mare then returned his attention to the stranger, swishing his tail.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2013, 08:01:10 am »
Bailey smiled at the mare and stood up, shaking her mane of bits of dry grass. She nickered a quick greeting and stepped beside Spitfire, she nudged Ciny with her muzzle to make sure she was alright and turned her gaze to the white mare. She looked down at herself, and then the mare "At least I'm not the only one." She laughed, her brown eyes twinkling.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2013, 10:08:55 am »
She trotted over to the small group as the stallion began to speak, then introdicong her the the small group. The mare then stading up and nudging the foal "Oh I'm Mishka" she smiled flicked her man, as her tail continued to flick behind her. The white mares gaze turned to the white mare as she spoke "Heh yeah" she smiled with a nicker, her back leg slightly lifted from the ground as her optics examined each horse that stood infront of her.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2013, 10:52:52 am »
ciny looked up at mishka who seemed pretty nice.maybe they could be a herd. she hoped so although she liked this group she missed being part of a herd.

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2013, 03:01:12 pm »
The mustang shook his mane a bit, then straightened up, eyeing he equines. "So, you guys a herd?" Spitfire questioned, noticing they were all in the same meadow when he came in. It seemed unusual to him that horses who weren't acquainted would be grazing nearby each other.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2013, 09:14:37 pm »
Mishla stomped her hoof against the ground as she looked at the stallion whilst he spoke "Well no we aren't a herd, but it is unusual we are all in the same meadow" she replied with a nicker her head held hight as her tail flicked. Her attention turning to the filly then back towards the stallion.
DA Account

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2013, 09:21:51 pm »
Bailey shook her head at the stallion's question, her white mane falling into her eyes again. "It is weird..." She said, looking around at the others. For the first time, she thought that they could actually make a strong and decent herd. She flicked her tail and looked back at Spitfire "Do you have a herd?" She asked.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3