Author Topic: Hey, new here :) Any tips??  (Read 1981 times)

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hey, new here :) Any tips??
« on: July 02, 2013, 02:24:23 am »
Hey!  So I'm new here, just started playing FH :) Love it so far... Is there anything fun in the game I should know about?  I'm pretty stoked about the roleplay groups, but can't seem to find one where someone will actually reply to my application :(

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, new here :) Any tips??
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 02:54:04 am »
Welcome to the game floof ^^ If you haven't already, make aure you read the Game Rules (I know you said fun, sorry x3) Link: http://www.feralheart.com/index.phpoption=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

I hope you have fun in our wondeful community!

As for the Roleplays, you're welcome to apply for mine though I'm not sure if the theme suits you ^^
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36251.0

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:38 am »
Warrior4ever, I'm applying now :)

Offline LogicalNonsense101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Join the force O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 04:55:29 am »
Well, I'm pretty sure you already have the basic "keyboard" controls down for the online section of the game, but FYI the key "Q" offers what I call, 'Permanet Run Cycle' which is where you will run forever even when your stationary at the maps digital border lines. And I have a list more of secret keyboard tricks, I'm just too lazy to post all of them x3. All I want to say is welcome to FH(Feral Heart) and to be warned of the "powerplayers" and "god-modders". They are people usually found in Bonfire Island and Fincho Tunnel that role-play like this: -snatches wolf by the throat an NEVER lets go until it dead. then it takes the body and starts to rip at the fur making sure it is for really dead!- Now I wouldn't use the term 'illiterate' but more of a grammatically incorrect user. Anyways, welcome :)
QUOTE(s) OF THE WEEK:
-Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems I'm tired of solving them for you.
~ Anonymous

- The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'
~ Anonymous

Offline Skaara

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 05:09:39 am »
Welcome to the game! I hope you have some fun and meet great friends! My number one tip only really applies to you if your role-play but if you don't it's still a good one.

Don't just sit around. Ever. Go up to people, talk to them, ask them about their character. RP in local as you stroll around and you might even find other people join in, it's the best way to get into RP'ing if no advertised group can be found.

Most of all, just enjoy the game!

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 08:54:53 am »
Hai thar Bekah~ c:

Welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game~ ;3
I thought I'd post some links to different important forum threads, that I recommend you read:

\\Rules//
It's important that you know the rules of this game, that way you'll avoid getting into trouble

\\The Staff//
Get to know the staff of FeralHeart

\\Help//
This is where you should turn if you are expericing problems with the game

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

\\FH Media//
If you like art I really recommend you taking a peek on the FH art thread

Hopefully these links can prove to be helpful to you.
Have fun out there~ c:

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Rezzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 10:55:25 am »
Hello there. cx Nice to see another join our Feral Heart community. Feel free to add me anytime in game c: (Usually in Flourite.) Anyways, you can whisper me if you want to talk or need anything~

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 05:52:56 pm »
Hello there floof, Hope you enjoy your time here at Feral heart.
I think you already read the forum and in-game rules. As  ~Shallow~ already posted.

Well i will let you get going with the game :) hope to run into you in-game

:)
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 07:40:37 pm »
Hello there, floof! Welcome to the game and forums! ^^ You're looking for something fun to do, eh? Well you should check out the following link so you can download awesome mods made by your fellow members to expand the diversity of your characters! Have fun! ;D

FeralHeart Addons & Mods
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 11:32:20 am »
Welcome to the FH communities floof. It seems as though others have covered the basics, so I will just say, Welcome. Hope to see you around the forums and possibly in-game.

sig by pokrova on deviantART