Author Topic: I'm gone.  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
I'm gone.
« on: July 03, 2013, 06:43:42 am »
Firstly, I haven't partaken in any of the drama lately because I personally don't know what to believe, I'll just put that out there before I even start.

I'm leaving because FeralHeart is no longer what it used to be. The community has grown, yes, but I'm actually really disappointed by a lot of things that have happened in the time I've been here. This place has taught me a lot of things that I'll remember for the rest of my days, and I have a lot of good memories of people from here... But I don't know. Maybe I just need a break from it all.

The drama is ridiculous for a start. I know that a lot of the FH community is young, but that really shouldn't be an excuse. Even some of the older members I've seen acting immature, and it really bothers me because I love FH. I really do. I actually made my first account on this game over two years ago, but... Ahhh I don't know what to believe.

I won't be in-game for a long while. People can still find me on deviantArt if they want, but I won't be here. I might return sometimes, I don't know. We'll see how it goes.

So long, guys. It's been a ride.

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I'm gone.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 03:24:03 pm »
:(!

Aww Twee I'm sad to see you go but I do hope you'll stop by again every so often. You're one of the nicest people I've met around here. I've always adored & admired your art too, infact I've been inspired to start drawing again because of so many of your lovely pieces. I'll really miss you but I respect your decision. Know that you'll always be welcomed back here Twee. Take care and best wishes for you. I definately will pop around your DA still though :3

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 04:19:01 pm »
Sad to see you go Twee, I definatly hope you'll be able to hop around on the forums sometimes and all. I'll still keep in touch with you on dA, and maybe we can chat more often? c: Hope to see you soon. <3

|| Preset ||

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 05:11:29 pm »
Even though I didn't know you, it is indeed sad to see you leave.
I understand the decision, as it's been on my mind as well.
Yet, I cannot give up on my friends or the community itself.
I hope you find what you may be searching for, whether it's a new game or a new section in your life.
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing your art on dA.

Take care, Twee.
RETIRED.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 05:24:01 pm »
I'm sorry to see you go, Twee. You were a good artist, I must say.
I wish you good luck with your life and all, and I hope everything goes well with you.
You leaving, no offense, I thought this drama was over. I understand what you're saying though, I hope to see you again in the future perhaps.
When I'm old enough I'll probably take a look at your dA, well, at least if your dA is still there and the website dA is still there itself. ^^'
I'm sorry to see you go, and I'm glad you still have the great memories in your head. :3

Best wishes, ~Hugrf
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:25:33 pm by Hugrf »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 05:26:50 pm »
Aww Twee bby <33 So sad to see you go but I do understand your leaving. I hope you visit once and a while so we can have a chit chat!! I will definitely be messaging you on your Deviantart with that beautiful art <33 Take Care I'll miss ya!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 05:41:36 pm »
It is true that there is drama and that feral heart has changed a lot through all these years. And i won't stop you from leaving as this is your descision. If you must leave then Goodbye :( But don't leave this all behind forever.

Keep coming back to this place, we can change it if we try.

Goodbye,
For now....
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads