Ahah, i see you guys right now
in flourite plains
it's like christmas, red and white ^^

--Pandora--

Re: §Sons of Cernunnos§ [new with a member map & accepting applications!]
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 07:34:54 pm »
Name of Character:Alytha
Age of Character:26
Personality:She is protective, nice and kind to the others. Lolyal to the one who are leading her.
Appearance:
History:She was born in pack with many killers, her mother tryed to kill her and her fother helped her too. Alytha runned away from there. Long time she was loner and she was trying to live on her own. She had no friends.
Other: She loves pup and also loves to play with them. She was never mother, but she hope when the time come that she will find the perfect male for her. Then she can have samll cute pupplets. :)
Player Name:--Pandora-- (In game)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 07:46:33 pm by Vanessa »

Krethes

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 07:48:33 pm »
--Pandora--, I am sorry to have to say this, but you do not quite meet our criteria. For starters, 26 is far too old for a female to want to be having puppies, as it is elder age. You would have known this if you read the rules all the way through, as you assured me on the game that you did. Additionally, her personality is far too short to have been given much thought. She is not very original, and one of the things I try to promote here in the Sons of Cernunnos is originality. That way, the game does not become mediocre or repetitive.

Finally, your grasp of grammar is not quite at the level that we expect. If English is not your first language, I apologize, but we cannot make allowances for that.

Know that I am not saying that you are a terrible person or a bad roleplayer-- I do not know enough about you to make that inference, and I am not trying to be mean by any stretch. I am just trying to keep the Sons of Cernunnos functioning and steady. But really, there are other packs you can apply to. Just ask around on the game or search through the boards.

Thank you for applying.

NCRRanger

NCRRanger Application
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 09:46:54 pm »
Ah, you might have found me earlier, on my real account, NCRRanger. I was having trouble with the forums, so I had to create this account

.Name of Character: Corcoran (Gaelic for "reddish complexion". I figured since we needed red markings this would do justice.)

Age of Character: 9? I'm hoping that's on the younger side. If not, I'll change it!
Personality: Some would say lazy, but, if needed, he does do what he's told. He's also mildly childish, but confident in what he does.

Appearance: (You've seen him on the game, remember? And..I don't know how to put photos here.)
History: (Where do they come from? Were they in the pack from birth, or have they come from another place?) Corcoran was born to the Sons Of Cernunnos, to a rather unknown female, who held a low position within the pack. He had shown no talent whatsoever at anything but talking, but Corcoran hopes to become a great hunter. He's been known to scavenge for food, for no other reason than the fact that he felt like eating. He enjoys company, but mostly from wolves of his rank or lower. Alphas and other ranks above him seem to strike a terrible fear into him. Corcoran resides with the pack, and does his best to follow the alpha's orders to the letter, should he be given any.

Other: (interesting tidbits or information about your character) Corcoran seems to have a fondness for eating. He's not the world's greatest hunter, but he does try. He's also very careful to respect those above him, for some reason, higher rank wolves strike fear into him.
Player Name: (Username?) NCRRanger

TwilightRush

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 09:56:49 pm »
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:11:26 pm by TwilightRush »

Krethes

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 10:13:54 pm »
Emer, you are accepted! Welcome to the pack! If you could send an e-mail to: [email protected], then I will send you all of the information needed to download the map.

NCRRanger

Hopefully A Working Re-Post.
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 10:17:56 pm »
Ah, you might have found me earlier, on my real account, NCRRanger. I was having trouble with the forums, so I had to create this account.
Let's hope this post works.

.Name of Character: Corcoran (Gaelic for "reddish complexion". I figured since we needed red markings this would do justice.)

Age of Character: 9? I'm hoping that's on the younger side. If not, I'll change it!
Personality: Some would say lazy, but, if needed, he does do what he's told. He's also mildly childish, but confident in what he does. Corcoran has some odd moments, during which he's terribly serious, which, seems mildly out of character for him. These are thought to be because an alpha or high ranking pack member is near, or beside him. Most often though, it's the latter of the two. If he's not hunting, and he's not told what to do, he lounges around, not doing anything at all.  Most find it's better to just give him something to do, to avoid other pack members questioning why he gets to lie around all day long if not told otherwise.

Appearance: Corcoran is a white wolf, who, let's be honest, is on the smaller side. He's not terribly tall, but not terribly short. He has deep red eyes, and maroon swirls on either side of him, maroon dots under those swirls, and legs, and on his face, there're small maroon curling markings that just barely touch his cheeks. The markings are vibrant, as are they on all the pack members.

History: (Where do they come from? Were they in the pack from birth, or have they come from another place?) Corcoran was born to the Sons Of Cernunnos, to a rather unknown female, who held a low position within the pack. He had shown no talent whatsoever at anything but talking, but Corcoran hopes to become a great hunter. He's been known to scavenge for food, for no other reason than the fact that he felt like eating. He enjoys company, but mostly from wolves of his rank or lower. Alphas and other ranks above him seem to strike a terrible fear into him. Corcoran resides with the pack, and does his best to follow the alpha's orders to the letter, should he be given any.

Other: (interesting tidbits or information about your character) Corcoran seems to have a fondness for eating. He's not the world's greatest hunter, but he does try. He's also very careful to respect those above him, for some reason, higher rank wolves strike fear into him.
Player Name: (Username?) NCRRanger

Krethes

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 10:21:07 pm »
This looks very good, Corcoran. Glad to have you aboard, even with all of the crazy mess the forums were trying to give you! Since I have your email, I will send you the map right away. :D

Offline FloWithLife

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Eating Ice Cream in Hell
    • View Profile
    • MaH DA
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 12:27:40 am »
Name of Character: Arianwen (Welsh for: arian silver + (g)wen white, fair, blessed, shining, holy ;P just thought id add that)...her nickname is Ari
Age of Character: 12
Personality: Arianwen is the easy-going, quiet type; however, this dos't mean she is the shy (ill hide in a bush if spoken too) type but simply one who enjoys not speaking when its not needed.  She loves to feel at peace, feeling nature surround her, earth on her paws, and a pack to around her.  Her greatest joy is to be a helper, a wolf to be comforting, understanding, and loyal. When set on a task she will fullfil it with determination making sure it is done, and done correctly.  She has a wild side as well, and cannot help but to snarl and growl with delight on a run or hunt.    
Appearance: She is white with the maroon touch of Cernunnos on her marks. She has maroon socks and full colored tail besides on streak on the top. She has light spots on her head and maroon tipped ears.
History: Arianwen was born in a small pack of exilied rouges in the northern English county.  The human name for the area is Berwick.  It is a constant border town and wars are fought over it many times (thirteen times to be excat it switched from scotland owners ship to England, wise-versa) with scotland and england both wanting the small nook, filled with bridges and as legend had it: a holy town.
Her life as a pup was harsh.  Her mother had been exillied from many apack across the country fearing the small life she carried in her belly.  She finally found Berwick and other exilled, like herself, who were using the chaos caused by the humans to sheild them from revenge from the pack members who might harm them, a santuary.  When it came time for Ari to be born into the world her mother, sick from fatigue, died shortly after.
A tough rouge named Fang, her mother's mate when she had come to Berwick, took her as his daughter, and told her the secrets of her maroon marks.  She grew under the harsh war, but learned to be swift, agile, and cunning from her fellow tricky pack mates.
However, it came to an end when the Scotish king at the time, King William the Lion. Killed and hunted off for their fur as a prize for his taking of the English city. Ari feld, and finally, with time found herself a new home.
Other: Ari loves to take long naps, sing songs of blessings to the moon and to Cernummos, she also has a love for plants and nature, and has a habit of covering her nose with her tail everytime she sleeps.
Player Name: FloWithLife
(I hope you don't mind me asking..but if you do not have a 'healer' yet, may i ask exactly what excatly the type of knolwedge or IG skills would be required for it, or what kind of things I would  have to do to one day be promoted to the position?) (Im not begging and i apologize if it sounded so.)

Krethes

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 01:06:55 am »
Your application looks good, Ari. I would just suggest maybe brushing up a little more on some spelling, but most of your stuff looks fairly solid, so you are accepted. If you could e-mail Seren at the address specified on the first page, she will send you the map.

As far as the duties for the healer position goes, I would try to look at some herbs that are known for their healing abilities or medicinal properties. I don't expect a vast knowledge that an actual healer might have, but if you have some grasp on the topic, that would be nice. It didn't come off as begging, don't worry-- it was a valid question.