Author Topic: Feralheart is extremely laggy today?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Feralheart is extremely laggy today?
« on: July 03, 2013, 06:19:18 pm »
Okay, so up until last night Fh had been working smoothly for me. No problems, nothing out of the ordinary right? Well About 11 o'clock last night I was bored and decided to get on, but when I logged in I sat at the loading screen for minutes. Once I got in I tried to choose a specific character. This one happened to be in fluorite plains, I clicked on it and it registered but again I sat there waiting for ages for it to let me in. After sitting there for so long I gave up and exited to try again. This repeated every time I tried. Thinking that it might be fluorite I clicked on a character in bonfire. Now the wait was still especially long but I did get in. So thinking that maybe fluorite was fixed I tried my character again. Nope, Didn't work. So I got off and went to bed. Today I tired again, the same thing is happening :/ Id rather not re-download Fh again, and I cant seem to figure out why this is happening when yesterday during the day it was perfectly fine. If this is happening to you, or if you have any solutions that could possibly help me, please comment. Or if this thread or a similar one is already been posted please direct me to it and Ill delete this post :) Please and Thankyou

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart is extremely laggy today?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 06:23:36 pm »
Its not you, its the server. It seems to be under stress at the moment.

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 06:28:04 pm »
Ah I see, Do you know by chance when the server would be working again? Or maybe why it is like that?

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 07:02:38 pm »
Same thing is happening to me, darn that server >:I It's quite frustrating when I only have two hours on the computer and half of that is taken up by loading...

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 07:47:02 pm »
Happening to me right now. It's also taking ages to switch between characters, as well as even getting into the maps themself. Feralheart is having quite a lot of hiccups at the time... Though, I'm sure it will be resolved soon enough.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 07:49:43 pm »
I'm glad to know it's not just me. I thought I jacked something up, AGAIN and would have to re-install FH like I did today. But yeah it's just the server, nothing to worry about. They'll fix it soon...... hopefully.

Offline brats

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • take your meds.
    • rnacaroon
    • hospitels
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 08:02:02 pm »
~Redlinelies 7 minutes ago    Hobbyist General Artist 

The FH server just had two harddrive crashes. There will be some slow loading times until these are replaced. For now you need to hang in there as things are being sorted..
Red posted this on dA for a little bit ago, hang tight floofies.
in game: coughsyrup / traumatic / agoraphobia

Offline Poppyheart

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Warrior cats forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:04:13 pm »
Crin says that it's some sort of drive error and Raz is fixing it.. Well at least that's what she said to the people in Marked Bodies (if you don't know what that is, it's a roleplay c:).

~Firepool~

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 09:13:48 pm »
Yeah, the same thing happening to me as well. The server crashed about 10:00 P.M EST for me last night and ever since then, the game's been pretty laggy. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Hang in there floofs. It'll be okay. :3

Offline goldia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 10:26:24 pm »
phew and i though it was only me :/ . i hope they fix this soon !!