Author Topic: A New Age: Warrior Cat RP  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Moonlightroses1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A New Age: Warrior Cat RP
« on: July 03, 2013, 09:44:15 pm »
We are a new RP who are having difficulties getting started fully. We have a temporary map in use and our actual map is in the making. We are literate, realistic three clan RP with a website. http://anewage.boards.net/ All the clans could really use members!

LynxClan
                                                                  Leader: Lynxstar (Moonlightroses1)
                                                                  Deputy: Silentstrike
                                                                  Medicine Cat: Silverfrost

WolfClan
                                                                  Leader: Cloudstar (MyBabyRojo)
                                                                  Deputy: Chosen in RP
                                                                  Medicine Cat: Open

EagleClan
                                                                  Leader: Eaglestar (darkdale)
                                                                  Deputy: Chosen in RP
                                                                  Medicine Cat:

If you are interested in joining and helping us get on our feet with this RP, use the sign up below: Please remain active!

Username:
Character Name:
Clan Joining:
Any Questions?:
RP Sample: -must be three sentences long at minimum-
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:26:04 am by Moonlightroses1 »

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age: Warrior Cat RP
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 09:57:30 pm »
Username:supercookie94
Character Name:Blizzardwind
Clan Joining:Lynxclan
Any Questions?:Nope:)
RP Sample:Blizzardwind stalked the unsuspecting prey, her white pelt blending perfect with the snow around her.  A few pawsteps closer, and she pounced.  Before the mouse could let out a petrified squeal, she finished it off with a quick killing bite. Walking back to camp, she drops her catch into the fresh-kill pile and and trots over to her sister. "This is a hard leaf bare."  She said slowly.  "That mouse was the only prey I could find on the hunt.  And look how scrawny it is.  We can only hope our clan has the strength to make it through this leafbare."

Offline Moonlightroses1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:08:02 am »
Accepted ^^

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:40:11 pm »
Username:jazminj323
Character Name:moonheart
Clan Joining:wolfclan
Any Questions?:can i be med cat? are we playing as felines?and also i dont download maps but i really wanna join this rp so not sure what to do
RP Sample: -must be three sentences long at minimum- moonheart sat in the medicine cat den sorting herbs. suddenly one of the leaves caught her attention blowing around in the cave. she followed trying to catch it, when she saw it. she went running to the leaders den"wolfstar!"

inner beauty come from within

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 07:31:39 pm »
Moonlight, for some reason the Personal Messaging does not work on this website for me.. could you possibly send the password for the map either through the RP site or in game on FH?  On the RP website, my username is the same as on here (supercookie94)

Offline Moonlightroses1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 08:28:53 pm »
You can be medicine Moonheart and yes we are playing as cats. If you want I can try to help you get the map or you can look up on youtube on how to do it. And of course I'll send it to you Bekah!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 08:47:55 pm »
You can be medicine Moonheart and yes we are playing as cats. If you want I can try to help you get the map or you can look up on youtube on how to do it. And of course I'll send it to you Bekah!

no its not that its just that i dont feel comfortable downloading maps from unknown sources...

Offline Moonlightroses1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 11:07:00 pm »
Well it's mediafire and the map doesn't contain a virus or anything so it should be fine

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 11:52:53 pm »
Alright i will try it

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:07 am »
is the map done yet