Author Topic: What's your favorite RP character personality type(s)?  (Read 13398 times)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite RP character personality type(s)?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 01:39:24 pm »
Ooo, well. So far, most of my characters have been

I. Distant and anti-social. They usually have some messed up backstory as well and often have trouble expressing their emotions. They usually speak in monotone, and they display little to not emotion during any situation. But just because they seem stern and indifferent, doesn't mean they don't care and doesn't mean they don't feel the pain of their past.
II. Arrogant, eccentric, eloquent. Oh dear. They enjoy having fun, but they also enjoy protecting those close to them no matter the circumstances. They're the ones who take their jobs seriously, while still having a cheery and uplifting aspect about them unless provoked- then they turn into utter chaos. Oh, and they might break a few rules here and there.
III. Cold and aloof. They won't exactly open up right away and usually speak to most in a rather irate tone. Nothing really pleases them and all they wish to do is get by the day without being approached or noticed. One could say they are literally just done with the world and are only doing what's needed to be done, not entirely caring about other's feelings aside from their own. Rather rude, no? If anyone manages to break into their walls, then sure... they might soften up a bit and treat them with uncanny respect.
IV. My personal favorite. The madman. They're on the verge of insanity, yet they try so hard to overcome the darkness that's shrouding their thoughts. Every day their condition worsens, and they eventually get frightened of both the outcomes and themselves. They're really sweet, protective, caring, and friendly, though very difficult to approach as they aren't entirely social and lacks all knowledge on how to carry on a conversation. They will, without a doubt, dispose of themselves as soon as they realize how much a threat they've become, because the voices inside their heads are just not kind and will persuade them to do things no one should ever do.

I am positive there are more. I just can't remember and these short descriptions don't entirely do justice on how their personalities really are bUT. Should do for now! Seems every one of my characters are also very interested in combat.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:41:07 pm by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic