Author Topic: Help downloading a preset please? ;-;  (Read 1003 times)

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Help downloading a preset please? ;-;
« on: July 04, 2013, 02:58:57 pm »
I downloaded a preset from Devianart, saw some tutorials, and tried both. First, I tried to put the preset in the 'presets' folder. That didn't work so I went into the file and a file called preset showed up. I clicked it and found the preset texture (I think Q~Q) it had the number 10 on the file. But for some reason there was only one file and no jpeg images. So anyways, I put the file in 'preset 10' from the 'my_presets' folder. That didn't work ethier! :c Can someone please help me?

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Help downloading a preset please? ;-;
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:03:41 pm »
There's a possibility that the file is a zip/rar file, which means you'll need to extract the files using winRar (highly recommended)/7zip or another software.
You could, if you'd like, send me the link through pm and I'll have a look what the issue could be.
That way it'd also be easier to help. :3
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 03:05:21 pm »
Just to go along with Ressy there you can try checking out BigBangTheory's tutorial from here on the forum. It's really thorough and it might prove better then those other tutorials you checked out. Here it is:

How to download presets and ready made presets-
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36136.0

Hope something we suggested helps ^^

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 03:15:43 pm »
There's a possibility that the file is a zip/rar file, which means you'll need to extract the files using winRar (highly recommended)/7zip or another software.
You could, if you'd like, send me the link through pm and I'll have a look what the issue could be.
That way it'd also be easier to help. :3
Sent you the link! c:

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 03:57:35 pm »
Ok, well if the preset is only for you to see the player in-game, do you know any presets like the link I gave you in the pm? I really want a rainbow glow preset.