Author Topic: Its slow O_O  (Read 834 times)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Its slow O_O
« on: July 05, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »
For some reason my game is being very slow, along with the forums. Everything else (Facebook,youtube,Chatlands) resonds fast, but feral-heart is delayed for some reason. The forums loads very slow, and the game has delayed reactions. if i hit the go home button in game, 5 min later ill go home, but it takes like 5-10 min to load....just sighning in take forever....
I don't know whats up with it...

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Re: Its slow O_O
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 10:13:12 pm »
Honestly, I think it could be because so many people are on the website and on the game. It is summer, that time of year when most people are online.
But that's what I think, could possibly be something else. I'm no expert, sadly.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 10:16:53 pm »
It isn't just you, Moss. Everyone is experiencing the same troubles as you. And the reason is because the server has had a couple of hard drive crashes, not because of the number of people as HappyJappy has stated. Raz and others are working hard to repair these faults, and until then, the server will be delayed and slow. All we can really do is just wait it out, hold tight floof.~

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 12:07:04 am »
Alright, I never had a issue with waiting for FH when it has technical trouble. I just needed to know what was happening to settle my anger flares..