Author Topic: Creepy Game Encounters  (Read 9986 times)

Offline solitaryshade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Beware of the sky serpent!
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy Game Encounters
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 04:04:32 am »
another weird thing happened in sky's rim I was a dragon someone told me they had a map I downloaded it I saw black and I know normal kinda and creepy thing happened I automatically NO HANDS WITH KEYBOARD and I saw my char run right to the portal it started to flash my nametag flicked back and forth and then creepier part my char turned white the screen turned white and black nd it flashed and I turned mt computer off and it turned itself back on! CREEPPY STUFFF RIGHT!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

Um, no, that is not creepy at all. It's called "someone messing with map files and possibly hacking your computer or account".

1.) Never download stuff from strangers simply over random chat in-game. The safest place to download new maps is custom ones off of FH dA or the forums, where people can easily report any suspicious behavior if the map download is the cause of their computer getting screwed over.

2.) I guess if every guy offered you some delicious candy, you'd go for it and end up on the news as a missing person. Because that is almost what you exactly did with downloading that map over the chat where it can't be recorded if something where to go wrong.

Moral: Stick where other people are. In this case, only trust things on the forums where if you're screwed over, you won't be the only one to report it.

Now how can downloading a map screw over a computer? The map itself isn't hacking it. You downloaded an extra, unseen file. I'd recommended scanning and/or possibly system restoring your computer after something like that happened.

---

Now to get back on-topic. For me, I never found anyone or anything creepy in-game so far. Frankly, it's the other way around. Think of me as Zarbon from DBZ Abridged series.

If you haven't watched that series on YouTube, basically, Zarbon is depicted as a character who speaks in homoerotic subtext and innuendoes almost constantly. It's hilarious, but if you take things out of context, stuff he says can be turned around to freak people out. xD

Oh the trolls~
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:07:05 am by shade »

Offline Frolicdeath

• Curious Wanderer
  • Merlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2013, 10:34:51 am »
Scary encounter.

You see, I JUST STARTED and I already flip the hell out.
So, me and my friend were playing as out little wolves and what not when I had to go get something When i was just about to walk out of my room I SWEAR I heard moaning coming from the game. Creepypastas take a toll on you. ;n;

Offline StarBurst

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • I can't think what to put here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Creepy encounters...
Well I had only one basically. But I wasn't the only one it happened to. It actually sounds like a cheesey movie really ._.

It was a new map, based on a location from a comic that there was a shadow demon haunting it.
It had a dark gloomy sky, dark everything, but thats about it for the map itself.
Heres the creepy part:
I kept seeing a black shadow and a name tag flicker around. My friend came and the same thing. So I rounded up some noobs into a pack, who had no clue about the comic or the map's origin.
Most of the pack kept seeing a name tag flicker past though no one was there. Just flicker. Not run by like e key. Like it popped up for a split second. Others saw a flicker of black across their screen. A few others heard the sound for walking in game, though they were alone at the time.
One guy started recording. We saw the name tag, the black, the sound, and then his fh crashed.

Sounds like b******* right? Eventually I told them the maps purpose, and what it's location was based on. Most of them flipped out and paniced, and blocked me. A few started laughing their asses of thinking I got some mods or whatever for the map.
Trust me, a map that you can make shadows flash across the screen and random nametags pop up would be amazing for a horror map, but in no way was this intentional.

We got rid of the map a few days later because one person said his little sister went on the map and started crying after the shardow popped onto the screen :'D
Wow thats so freaky! Did you see a name when the nametag flashed? Though Im guessing you didnt.
Its pretty scary but I would have kept the map and investigated. Still, maybe deleting it was better...
There are 3 things I know about you:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth at once with your tongue.
2. You just tried it so you know its not true.
3. You are copying and pasting this into your own siggy.
Don't click this, really don't.  http://tinyurl.com/fhroleplay

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 07:24:04 pm »
Scary encounter.

You see, I JUST STARTED and I already flip the hell out.
So, me and my friend were playing as out little wolves and what not when I had to go get something When i was just about to walk out of my room I SWEAR I heard moaning coming from the game. Creepypastas take a toll on you. ;n;

;o_o;

A creepy thing that happened to me and Im sure it was just a normal glitch was I logged in and it seemed my character was falling down a black hole, and was black and yellow, It was spazzing about too o3o Then I just landed back where I was in Lonely Cave. It was a while ago when I had my FH files messed up, so Im sure it had to do with that. But it freaked me out p3p

Then this one time in my RP map alone I swear I saw a white wolf walking in the distance but when I f3 it its gone ;3; (Maybe it was a glitched mesh?)

I wanna make a Feral Heart creepypasta now XD

Offline Frolicdeath

• Curious Wanderer
  • Merlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 09:46:51 pm »
Yes. XD

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 05:51:16 am »
I think the scariest thing that has happened to me, or creepiest is when I lost a bet and had to go to bonfire island as a "Scar" character from The Lion King, it went to something like this.

Me: Oh hi how're you Vitani
Vitani: Do you love me? Love me Scar...
Me: ...Uhm...huh?
Vitani: Come on Scar, we have to make Nuka ;]

(Never again...)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 11:07:45 am »
-Flips the buck out.- WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW SCARED I AM ; ;

Okay so, I logged onto my charrie Lykoan, I went to Bonfire, it was normal as usual but a cat was right in front of me, named, "Cat" Doesn't sound creepy huh? YES. IT IS. Theres a cat that lives near me, black stripes, brown pelt and white belly. Thats EXCATLY what the cat in-game looked like, oh thats not creepy enough? IT WAS FOLLOWING ME. In RL the cat FOLLOWS ME. I eventually got scared as hell and yelled in game at the cat, it just stared at me then replied, "Mew." Thats when I stood up and ran to Fluorite, the cat didn't run after me. But when I ran to L Island, the cat was there just staring at me and it said the same thing as before. I replied to it, "Look, I don't care who you are just stop following me." Then I blocked it, but then it must've got some of its friend's to come, BECAUSE MORE CAME. Same name, same looks. My mum told me we had to go to the shops so when I went downstairs and opened the front door. MEW. THERE IT WAS.

Awoken.

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 02:47:14 pm »
Oh, that's creepy!
Then this one time in my RP map alone I swear I saw a white wolf walking in the distance but when I f3 it its gone ;3; (Maybe it was a glitched mesh?)
Perhaps it really WAS a person, and they logged off when you F3'd them? Maybe you didn't know that you weren't alone?
My creepy story:
Okay, I was walking through Fluorite. I'm a big MLP fan, as you can see from my avatar. So I see a Fluttershy there. I'm like, "Okay,  it's all good. Just a regular brony/pegasister, like me." So I kept on walking to Ficho. Where I saw ANOTHER Fluttershy. And then Bonfire, where ANOTHER Fluttershy was. Then Ascension, where ANOTHER Fluttershy was! I saw each of their usernames, they're all different. As it turns out, I spoke to one of them. They KNEW I liked MLP, they'd seen me around on a character I'd made, "Doctor Whooves" (he's my favorite). And then they came up with "insane Fluttershy group" and totally just used it against me, seeing as I'm like Big Mac/Fluttershy (quiet, calm ponies o3o) and just stalked me, each positioned in a different map. Then they went back to "normal mode", which defines as trying to kill my character. TRUE STORY. D:<
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 02:59:40 pm »
Nothing creepy yet! but I shall make one!
Wait for it...

Boo.

Bet you all are scared now. :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That aside... 'creepy'? Uhm, none. I alt+tab / shift+tab(Steam) too often for me to notice much about whats happening around me. ^^"
~Siyo Nqoba

blackje123

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2013, 09:37:36 pm »
well... one time i was just derping in bonfire with my character wo looks like my dog X3 *where the creapy things started to come after i read all these things* when i saw a character named slenderman. he was just...standing there! watching me like slendy... so i walked to that lion rock *didn't saw any move from slenderman* and i go in that little cave on the top of that lionking-mountain-rock-thingy-something...*derp*. so anyway... i go outside and on the right side of me was slenderman! again! just again staring at me! so i went a bit scared so i run away! i stoped for a sec and slender was just on the same place where i saw him, so i go to the loney cave and there did i hang out a bit... i was getting in real life some chewing gum but when i got back i saw slenderman was standing agian in front of my nose! so i was freaking out i run so fast as i can to the fluoriteplains and i was runing to the otherside of the map... there was nobody, so i looked behind me and nobody was following me. so i was glad that he wasn't following me...thats what i thought... i heard something by my door in real life so i took a look and it was my cat eros <3 luckly. but, when i looked at the screen... slenderman was seen in my whole screen and then feralheart crashed... THAT WAS THE CREEPYEST THING I EVER MET!!!!!!!  :o :o :o i would never look the same at slenderman characters...