Author Topic: Please help.  (Read 2348 times)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Please help.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 06:29:34 am »
No, it's still not working.
Sorry, im from Lithuania, so im speaking English bad :PPP and no im using normal computer, and tablet is OGRE Engine Rendering Setup. :PP

ahh I think you mean a window. (A tablet is something like an iPad.)

Offline Arcanine101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • What even
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 07:37:49 am »
i think my problem is about the same, but mine doesn't get to the rendering systems.... whenever in the game i change my rendering system to the 3g thing (sorry forgot what it's called) and restart the game, it says some dll file can't be found, and that re-installing the application would fix the prob. well guess what? it doesn't. i posted something about this yesterday, but then i didn't know it was because i switched my rendering system, because i was trying to lower my graphics settings to get in Feral City to make an Alley Cat rp, but somebody told me to lower your graphics settings you have to switch the rendering system. so i'm stuck without a rp i desperatly want to do.
Not using this account anymore, found at Mapletyler ingame

Offline martyna252

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 10:23:31 am »
I don't know what to do! ;( i really want play Feral Heart, but i can't... ;( What i have to do? :((((

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 08:45:28 am »
when the tablet comes up again when you choose it, halfway up there'll be a drop-down box to select the 'rendering subsystem' click on it and choose one of the options there. If it doesn't work next time choose the other option.