Author Topic: The new FH "Chat lag"  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Cheese

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The new FH "Chat lag"
« on: July 08, 2013, 02:31:49 am »
Okay, so I have noticed the past 3 or 4 days the chat was lagging. Me and my friend where talking and I said something, and it took 4 minutes for my post to load on their screen. Then, they said something and it took about 2 minutes. We asked around and some other people where getting the same lag aswell. I also noticed the registration was open for about 2 or 3 days straight, so I'm assuming the lag was due to a bunch of new people joining the server, right? correct me if I am wrong and explain what is going on here. It's also taking longer to log in to the server. This all started 4 days ago when the server went offline for a few seconds and restarted.  Some people started a rumor that FH was shutting down, (It's not, I don't think at least xD)
imga y

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: The new FH "Chat lag"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 02:38:53 am »
FH is definately not shutting down. Unless it's said by the staff themselves every claim you hear from other users is nothing but a rumor.

As for the lag it's because there have been some technical issues with the server these past few days. Razmirz has been working hard on fixing things. The staff are all aware of the issues right now. Just stay patient. It might take a little time until it's completely fixed but Raz is doing his best to get things running smoothly again soon.