Author Topic: King Lionel, Calumi & Lioel  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm not really Avril Lavigne
    • View Profile
King Lionel, Calumi & Lioel
« on: July 08, 2013, 03:16:50 am »
Now it is time to tell the story of Lionel and Calumi, and their cub Lioel. This may take awhile.

Lionel ?-2013 Lionel was born on a wonderful evening in Flourite Plains, but his parents soon got old of that place and decided to take Lionel to bonfire where he would be raised. Which he was raised there. As a cub he started hanging out with a cub named Calumi, who had left her parents. Lionel decided to do so to, they hung out daily until they started growing a very strong bond. They became best friends, everyday all day It was just the two of them. When they were pre-teens they started growing crushes for each other. Soon enough, teen-hood came and they decided that they were going to grow old together, Calumi then had a cub. This was when Lionel started to become abusive. Time passed, he was a young adult, he decided to leave. So he did. He became a part of a pride and he was very abusive to every lioness and some lions. He destroyed that pride, ripped apart everything. Awhile passed, and he realised what he had done was wrong, he ran decided to find Calumi and Lioel, their cub again. He asked for forgiveness, but it got declined. His elder-hood came long after being alone and lost. He was going for a stroll in bonfire, when he could smell Calumi. He followed the scent only to find re-arranged dirt. She was barried. He then saw Lioel, his son barried. He ran to flourite, where he became a king. He shortly after died as well as Jay. (You'll hear about  Jay later, they died on the same date)

Calumi ?-2012 Calumi was born in bonfire island with both her parents, she had a sister that was the same age as her. Growing up her sister was a little know it all towards Calumi, but then a suck up to her parents. Calumi was a happy go lucky cub, who despite not exactly being all upstairs, was very calm when she wanted to be, and could focus. Her parents let her roam free while keeping her sister on a leash because she was the smart one. But as she grew up she became a rogue cub. She met Lionel and started hanging out with him daily all day until they were teens. She was expecting a cub. Lionel left, once the cub was born. Calumi raised Lioel, and then she saw a little cub all alone, a silver and striped blind cub named Jay(Not a  Character of my own) She raised Lioel separately then with Jay. She let Lioel go and socialize with some other pre-teens at the time as she raised Jay. And when Jay roamed free she raised Lioel. She let Lioel roam free with some teens his age one time, and he got 'killed'. Shortly later, Calumi died.

Lioel 2011-? (Not when I created him, just a relative roleplay age)Lioel was born in bonfire at noon, it was blazing hot outside. He was a only child. He was a quiet, but kind hearted cub he was very intelligent. He grew up with a lioness named Jewli, they were the best of friends. Jewli had a few older siblings, Iyi and Laniz. Laniz was only a little bit older while Iyi was a teen when they were just cubs. One day Lioel was hanging with Jewli when Jewli let out a sigh and said "Lioel, my brothers are crazy" Lioel didn't know whether she was just kidding him or what. Shortly after in his teen-hood he was hanging around with Jewli alone when Jewli walked off for awhile. He met a female, which shortly after had a cub of his. (Just a side note, a spider was crawling on my screen at this momment D: I hate spiders) He lost his friendship with Jewli and then, one day he got 'killed' by Laniz. -1 year later- He dug himself up from his grave, he wasn't dead some how. He now is looking for a pride.                                                                                                                                  

The End, Sorry for it being so long.  ;D
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline snake_eyes

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: King Lionel, Calumi & Lioel
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »
Don't apologize. Descriptive bios are more interesting c:
How did Lioel survive being buried at the end?

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 05:45:25 pm »
Well, that is a mystery to even me. c: Sort of gives the story more suspense. I'm tempted to do more of these of other characters. I like writing stories. :3
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 05:50:11 pm »
If you ever want to see these characters 'in action' then come find me in bonfire or in fluorite. In bonfire you'll most likely see Calumi's spirit or Lionel's, And in fluorite you'll find Lioel, or in bonfire.  One of the two.
c:
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 06:36:32 pm »
If you like writing story's (and I can see you are awesome at it) Got to the stories section. Media>Literature>Story's.

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 11:01:00 pm »
Thank you! :3
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 06:17:12 pm »
Very nice bio/story. I enjoyed reading it. I hope to see you in-game sometimes. I would love to see some pics of your characters.

username: gold feathers
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads