Author Topic: warrior in game roleplay  (Read 1475 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
warrior in game roleplay
« on: July 08, 2013, 10:15:02 pm »
hi everyone this is a warrior cats rp for in game. this operates like a real clan and we use all the real clans as well(like thunderclan riverclan shadow clan and windclan.) oh and i musnt forget starclan and yes your cat can die in the game and when it does it goes to starclan. we play as felines and i will later on tell u how to make a cat from each clan.
in game we will all be part of the same group but each clan will have a different party. ok now on to the rules
                                                     rules
1 no powerplaying or god modding
2 no speed mating mating does not happen in 2 seconds people
3 no fights in ooc only in rp but please keep it apropriate
4 no swearing unless its in warrior cats(mouse dung mousebrain etc...)
5 my character is leader and dont choose the rank deputy the leaders of clans will choose them.
                                             btw the first one toi join a the clan they would like to be in(and no u cannot start as starclan) will be the leader of that clan.
now onto time cycle: 1 week=2 moons
                                 12 hours=1 day
                                  6 weeks =1 year
                                   1 and a half weeks=one season.

ok on to ranks at first u can join as whatever(except deputy) but when all starting positions are filled you must join as a kit or a rogue (and before you join as a kit there must be an avaible queen) ok so

thunderclan:
leader : open
deputy:yet to be chosen
warriors:5 spaces availible
medicine cat:none
elder:3 positions availible
aprentices:(ok it gets a little bit compplicated you cant join as an aprentice unless there is at least one warrior availible for you and you must specifie if you want to be warrior aprentice or med cat aprentice and when you join as an aprentice you start rping at the day of ur warrior ceremony)none
queens:2 spaces availible
kits: must wait until we have queens

riverclan
aprentices:(ok it gets a little bit compplicated you cant join as an aprentice unless there is at least one warrior availible for you and you must specifie if you want to be warrior aprentice or med cat aprentice and when you join as an aprentice you start rping at the day of ur warrior ceremony)none

shadowclan

windclan
leader:moonstar(me)

ok so thats it for ranks now here is the form you must use for your aplication

photo if possible(remeber this is of your in game charcter because it is not a forum rp)
name:
clan:
mate:
crush:
kits:
personality:
rp sample:

oh by the way this rp is kinda mapless kinda not but anyways here are where the clans live
riverclan:ficho tunnel
shadowclan:bonfire island
windclan:fluorite plains
thunderclan: any suggestions would be great cuz im not sure where to put these guys.
starclan: skys rim or temple of dreams tell me which one you think is best.

now last but not least:how to make charcters from each clan!
thunderclan: thunderclan cats are bulkier  than the others so slide everything so that it is slightly larger except for height length and width. they have a thin tail
windclan: windclan are more petite so slide muzzle chin and nose all the way down while putting height with and length down a bit smaller than average as well as weight. they have a thin tail
riverclan: riverclan is similar to windclan except you must put up the weight a little they also have a thin tail
shadowclan very similar to thunderclan except the muzzle nose and chin are slightly smaller
 well i think thats about it please let me know if you want to join and please do consider i speant an hour creating this ad alone

inner beauty come from within

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: warrior in game roleplay
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 10:20:28 pm »
name:moonstar
clan:windclan
mate:none
crush:none
kits:none
personality:moonstar is brave loyal and will never back down or give up she follows her heart which rarely goes against starclan
rp sample:moonstar sheltered from the rain in her den which was a dip in there camp in their terrtorie of fluorite plains. it was pouring and she sneezed waiting for the sunhigh patrol to return from marking the scent borders

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 10:22:48 pm »
oh i forgot this is the app for rogues
name
clan they want to join:
current territorie
personality

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 01:59:07 pm »
btw i have the same post in the animalo roleplay board which is actually where u should request to join thx