Author Topic: Ask Nyota, the ZM Creator  (Read 1351 times)

Offline WinterStorm47

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Ask Nyota, the ZM Creator
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:43:21 am »
(Note i may delay on answering questions. I don't browse the forums all that much~)

Hey people~! Nyota Mekihro here, aka the roleplayer of Arayas Albinas, the leucistic carnivore zebra. The co-creator of the Zebra Mafia (ZM) and the artist of Bonfire Drama on DA~

I enjoy these ask things but i figured out of boredom i'd do this thing now. I'm open to most questions but be civil when asking them X3

Fire away~

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Nyota, the ZM Creator
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:54:35 am »
Oh, I've seen some of your artwork on DeviantArt before. Beautiful anatomy you draw your zebras with. Good job.

What's your favorite color(s)?
What has been one of the most awkward moments during your time on FeralHeart?
If you were to encounter the weirdest player/thing in-game, what would it be, look like, and how would it act?
gone

Offline WinterStorm47

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Nyota, the ZM Creator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:00:44 am »
I have many favourite colours. Some of them include black, purple, deep green and dark blue.

Hm. One of my most awkward moments... Probably when i made a major missclick thinking i closed the actions window during a private roleplay and didn't notice for five minutes that my usually very serious character was doing the buttswing dance in a cave because of said missclick.

And the weirdest thing in-game would be a white toilet/dragon/wolf/vampire hybrid with the feline model, minimum size muzzle, full size chin, giant cow ears, wide as can be, long as can be but very small with tiny eyes, a golden standing mane. White markings with spots of what seems to be a red colour. And white cross eyes. Who runs a kingdom of werewolf/dwarf/worm things. X3