Author Topic: Shatteredclan/United Republic  (Read 3792 times)

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
Shatteredclan/United Republic
« on: July 09, 2013, 10:13:51 pm »
What happened to these two clans? Like 3 - 4 weeks ago I saw Shatteredclan recruiting, but now there is no sight of either of them. I know they are feared among the other clans. Is anyone in either of these two clans? Are they disbanded now?

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline Odesseu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Yay! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Shatteredclan/United Republic
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 01:37:58 am »
ShatteredClan's leader, Deathstar, has been killed.

The United Republic is still active, I just saw Ivy.
Need help with anything? Whisper me in-game: Odesseu

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:47:58 am »
From what I understand, Ghirahim and The Order have also disappeared. (The group rising against ShatteredClan and TUR.) Though, I know that Ghirahim has not been killed, otherwise we would have heard word of it. However, I have heard that Sterben, Ghirahim's mate, was murdered by Deathstar. ~Vio
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 02:31:24 am »
For some reason I find it hilarious that these groups became so famous x3 They held some pretty strong reputations with the commoners of Fluorite Plains, that's for sure. To the leaders if those groups, job well done ^^ As for Deathstar being killed, I have no idea if that's what happened or not, but most likely x3

Offline Odesseu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Yay! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 04:20:52 am »
Deathstar was killed, she's my leader. She was murdered by Clash.
Need help with anything? Whisper me in-game: Odesseu

Offline DarkBloodLight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 08:03:01 pm »
I would think DeathStar would not give that easily. She says she just gets more lives. From what I heard she was banned due to something bad. But I like how ShatteredClan has been inactive. It gives other Clans a break for once without getting attacked by illiterates.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »
I once rped as Deathstar's son, Voidblast. She would lose her nine lives, then reincarnate as some other cat who looked like Deathstar, and when they became leader their name would change to Deathstar. To be honest I am not really a fan of this, because the only other leader of Shatteredclan was Brokenstar, another son of Deathstar. Shatteredclan never really has had a leader that was not related to Deathstar, because practically the whole clan was related to her. Like said I don't really like this. That is partially because Shatteredclan could have changed if they had a leader who actually had to heart to spare  innocent clans.
  If Shatteredclan claims they don't powerplay/godmod, then how come Deathstar kept reincarnating or the Dark Forest giving a cat so many lives? The Dark Forest doesn't have favorites. Sure they might like you a BIT. But they wouldn't like you enough to keep you alive for like 200 years >_>

Now the United Republic is not a clan. It's a rogue group. I do not know if they went inactive or not though.

Alyssa please do not discuss bans in public DX

Offline DarkBloodLight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 05:07:28 pm »
I once rped as Deathstar's son, Voidblast. She would lose her nine lives, then reincarnate as some other cat who looked like Deathstar, and when they became leader their name would change to Deathstar. To be honest I am not really a fan of this, because the only other leader of Shatteredclan was Brokenstar, another son of Deathstar. Shatteredclan never really has had a leader that was not related to Deathstar, because practically the whole clan was related to her. Like said I don't really like this. That is partially because Shatteredclan could have changed if they had a leader who actually had to heart to spare  innocent clans.
  If Shatteredclan claims they don't powerplay/godmod, then how come Deathstar kept reincarnating or the Dark Forest giving a cat so many lives? The Dark Forest doesn't have favorites. Sure they might like you a BIT. But they wouldn't like you enough to keep you alive for like 200 years >_>

Now the United Republic is not a clan. It's a rogue group. I do not know if they went inactive or not though.

Alyssa please do not discuss bans in public DX
Alright. I didn't mean to upset you if I did. But it proves she isn't really a good leader because Dark Forest can't give lives. Only StarClan. And TUR actually isn't inactive. They went good.

Offline Heren

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 12:38:23 pm »
We aren't active anymore, I disbanded the group. ((*Is the TUR leader*))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:16:00 pm by Heren »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 11:26:56 pm »
I have never heard of TUR, but I can tell you this! I saw a ShatteredClan cat YESTERDAY looking at my clan >.< she/he didn't bother us, but, to tell ya' the truth, I don't think they are down for the count quite yet!
  *Le puts up Fists* C'mon SC!  Give me your Best Shot!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972