Author Topic:  (Read 11547 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2013, 01:11:31 pm »
Keegan let out a huff and continued walking, but the sounds of barking and shouting caught his attention and caused him to whip his head around, the female canine that was tied to a tree had seemed to be attacking the human but not doing mutch as she was chained up and had a muzzle on, but she stood on her hid legs which made her look larger. His tail padded against the ground as he sat on his haunches watching "Don't just sit there!" The human shouted as he started batting the canine trying to get her down, then another human came running over and Keegan rolled his eyes. "Stop it!" A large man shouted pulling out a stick and batting it at the dogs in order to get her down, another human then running around the tree and pulling the chain tighter. "Haven't you been told not to come near this dog!? Fool!" The human muttered as he held the stick in his hand "Well if that mutt wasn't pulling me I wouldn't have came near her!" He argued back "Yeah? Well you should have walked a little more right and you wouldn't have been near her in the first place you idiot, now get back to work!" He huffed and walked away with the other human who had assisted him. "Mutt" the human muttered snatching up Keegans leash and looking at him "Yeah thanks you pesky mutt!" He scolded causing the canine to let out a chuckle "Oh and you find it amusing, let's see how funny you find this!" He moaned and threw the dog into a cage unclipping the leash and slamming the gate shut like a high school child having a strop. "Haha, jerked just run along" he muttered jumping up at the cage causing the human to stumble back and storm off. Keegan looked over at the mixed breed dog and nodded his head, then stood on his hind legs with his front paws on the gate letting out many barks.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2013, 08:23:29 pm »
      She winced faintly. "Damn humans... You should know that even Buddah will only allow a third insult... However, if you insult me again and push me, I'll push harder... Rattle my cage, and I'll fight." She muttered. Hearing the kangal's barks, she looked up. She nodded reassuringly, saying that she was alright.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:17 pm »
Mishka let out a sigh and lifted from her bed and padding to the front of the stall, then leaping onto the bale of hay her eyes glanced at the three legged canine as she gave her a small bark. The humans seemed to be forcing her to breed but she was so young. Letting out a sigh she looked around as humans passed her cage causing her to let out a snarl and put her paws against the metal. You could see the anger and hate in her eyes as her ears flicked at every sound.

Keegan looked at the female as he let out a smile and wagging his tail, a human then passed his cage causing him to snarl "What you snarling at bacon breath" the human muttered with a look of disgust on his face "A two legged freak, and bacon breaths better than your breath" he muttered knowing the human couldn't understand him but he didn't care, he would still have his input besides the others would be to hear. The human then rolling his eyes as only snarls and barks were heard, letting out a grunt he walked away. Causing the kangal to let out a smirk.
DA Account

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2013, 01:58:06 am »
((Just noticed most of my dog characters are Akitas. XD))

The large female looked back towards the chain and the tree. She was hot... The weather was unbearable.
     A single human walked out, looking around to see that everyone was busy. He sighed as he looked towards the Akita. "Are you hot, girl?" He asked, keeping a fair distance from her.
     She looked towards this human. He was strange, and stayed as far away as the boss told him, but he was kind.
     "C'mon. With all that hair, you'll suffocate, and the boss won't take your death so well." He blinked as he took the chain from the worn tree and began walking.
     Tai kept her head low, wanting to know what he was thinking.
     "We'll take a lot of your over coat off so you won't be so hot." He said, removing the muzzle and revealing her bear-like face completely.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2013, 09:55:14 pm »
sorry guys i was away at camp

shiloh looked across the room as she saw a rottweiler barking at her "hello" she said barking a small greeting "what your name?"

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2013, 10:54:56 pm »
Keegan let out a grunt as he sluched in the corner of his cage, he had less expression than a brick wall on his face. Many humans walked past his cage and peered in but then just walked away causing him to let out a snarl, he needed a drink and the heat didn't help. He let out a huff and raised onto his haunches hoping the humans would put him in a cooler spot.

Mishka looked towards the small free legged dog a smile across her face as her ears perked at her words "Hello, I'm Mishka" she replied "What about you?" She barked back towards the female canine. Her tail began to wag again as her head turned as humans walked past and letting out the odd snarl towards other canines, her gaze then back towards the canine in the other stall waiting for her reply.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2013, 11:05:31 pm »
"im shiloh" she barked wobbling a little as she stood up cowering as humans walked past

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2013, 11:32:26 pm »
Mishka smiled at the female canine as she introduced herself "Well nice to meet you Shilo" she barked her tail continuing to wag. Watching as she cowered when the humans walked past as she let out a sigh for the female. "You know, you shouldn't be scared of these guys they act all tough but really they aren't" she barked trying to make the caine feel a bit better she knew why she must be afraid of the humans but she shouldn't be. The female rottie let out a snarl towards a few of the humans who just glanced at her as they walked past a grunt escaped her maw as she looked down her snout at them, then turning her head back towards the three legged canine as she waited for her reply. 
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:36 pm »
"but-but they hit me with a stick."she said "and they tried to breed me with some dalmation. i... i can barely stand and im to young to breed!" she barked "why do these people keep us here!?"

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2013, 12:33:58 am »
     Tai sighed as she came back. She was a layer of fluff smaller, and cooler. The human that took her let her in a cage without any problems. The other humans only rolled their eyes and cursed him, or was it the dog...?
     The human turned to the cage beside her to look at Keegan. "Are you hot too, boy?" He asked, unlocking the cage after unwrapping the hose.