Author Topic:  (Read 11647 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2013, 01:19:40 am »
Mishka let out a sigh towards the female as she spoke about what they done to her "Yeah? I get beat with stick to along with every other dog here, but if you show your fear towards them it usually leads them to do it more" she sighed "And that's why when they strike me, I attack and cause a problem" she muttered looking at a passing human and snarling. "But you didn't breed with him" she continued "If you don't want to don't do it they can't really force you, in the end they'll get sick and you'll wind back up in your cage" she muttered again letting out a sigh "And as for not being able to stand? They usually put you in a run or something once or twice a day so you could try build up the muscles in your legs" she advised trying to help the young canine. She knew how scary it must be for her so she took it easy on her.

Keegan smiled as the female arrived it had appeared that the human had shaved some of her fur off to help her cope with the heat better "Why can't all humans be like him.." He muttered to himself shooting the female canine a smile as she was placed in the cage near him. The human then placing himself infront of his cage and asking if he was to hot, then getting out the hose. He did seem to be panting a lot and the heat didn't help so he guessed he could do with being hosed down, Keegan let out a bark as a yes forcing his tail to wag so the human knew the aggressive dog wouldn't come as a threat. His lips slightly curled up making it look like he was smiling as he continued to pant, he stood with his side waiting for the human to turn the water pipe on and cool him down.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2013, 02:29:09 am »
     The Akita mix shrugged. "I don't know. I guess he's what the humans call a kid?"
     The man pet Keegan before he turned the hose on and watered both dogs to cool them. Then, he fetched water bowls for them and filled them. After that was done, he moved over to the other dogs, did the same for them, then walked to the barn. "Evening, ladies." He said, huffing faintly at the stick. "I need to hide that better..." He picked up the stick and looked around, looking for a place to hide it better.
     Once he found a place, he opened the stall that held the young one.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2013, 09:12:14 am »
"Oh, well if this place was run with more of these guys it would be a breeze" he chuckled feeling a small pat on his head as he watched the human hurry over to the tap and turning it on, the cool liquid aquirting from the pipe as he drew nearer and began cooling the large canine. A few minutes later the hose stopped and the child went then retrieved a bowl of water for the two dogs placing them in their cages hurrying along to the next dogs after shutting the gate. The large kangals tail wagged as he moved towards the bowl of water then crouching and craning his neck so he could dip his muzzle in the water and lap it up. One done he jumped on a barrel type thing that sat in his cage although he thought it was more like a crate. Keegans tail continued to wag as his eyes paced around. 

The sound of water caught the female rotties attention causing her to swing her head around to see a much smaller and younger human watering down the two canines, then giving them water before moving onto the others. The rotties tail began to wag as the human drew neared into the barn "Evening Ladies" he muttered so Mishka let out a bark as a "Hello." The child begun babbling on about hiding the stick better as she watched him hide it somewhere where it was out of sight. He then approached Shilos cage first as she waited patiently, her tail continuing to wag.
DA Account

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2013, 09:19:57 am »
     "Point very well taken." Tai said with a faint smile. "My name is Sentoki, by the way. But, I go by Tai for short." She began lapping up the water.

The human sighed as he checked the young one. "Man... They're brutal here, aren't they?" He scratched his head a little, lifting his cap to reveal messy blond hair. He sighed as he filled the little one's bowl with water after petting her a little.
     Then, he moved on to the Rottweiler who seemed quite happy. "You giving her a pep-talk, girl?" He asked, patting her on the head.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2013, 09:26:10 am »
shiloh sat down shakily listening to mishkas advice and nodding "thank you" soon a younger human aproached mishka but mishka seemed to be fine with this one so when he came up to her waiting she wagged her tail as he pet her and filled her water bowl

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2013, 10:31:29 am »
"Your welcome" she smiled shooting the youngster a smile and nodding her head as the young human approached her cage as if to say "It'll be alright" and with that the human entered her cage without any troubles. Then leaving her cage and arriving at Mishkas as he spoke about her giving Shilo a pep talk, her tail seemed to start wagging even more as she let out a bark as if to say "Yes" a happy expression seemed to come across her face as she allowed him into her cage. This was the only human who could even get next to her cage without being bitten, snarled at or attacked she seemed to not mind him he seemed pretty kind and respectful towards the canines unlike the older humans. He patted her on the head causing her to let out a slightly quiet bark as her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth and it kind of looked like she was smiling.

Keegan turned his head back towards the akita mix as he nodded his head and gave her a smil "Well nice to meet you Sentoki, I'm Keegan" he smiled as his tail wagged at the female, although the humans annoyed her she seemed pretty nice. If they treat her with respect they'll be treat right back along with many of the other canines here. The large kangal lifted from his stomach and up onto his haunches as his eyes paced around noticing the young boy tending to the dogs in the barn as he gave a warming smile then shooting a glance back towards Tai giving her a smile. Then looking around again.
DA Account

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2013, 07:47:36 pm »
     "He may be the one that comes out late one night and sets us free..." She said, thinking outloud. Was it possible that they could get to the surrounding forests in time? She sighed as she thought. Her Japanese accent hadn't changed at all. Her "l"s were still "r"s, and her voice made her sound like a hippie, rather than a bear-dog.

The human smiled. "Do you two want to be hosed down too?" He asked, filling Mishka's bowl with water.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2013, 08:47:39 pm »
"This may sound crazy but I don't want to kid setting us free I mean, its going to get him into trouble if the elders find out and well I just like making those jerks lives a living hell" he muttered with a slight huff, his head turning to the young human who was tending to other canines causing a smile to grow on his face. The smile then vanished as he turned back towards the Akita mix his tail wagging a little as he then let out yet another sigh as he looked out the cage.

Mishka looked at the human and dipped her head as a thanks, jumping down from the bale she stood beside the bowl and lapped up the cool liquid, her head then jerked up as the human spoke. A few barks escaped her maw as a yes, her tail began to wag and she spun in a sligh circle with her tongue still dangling from the side of her mouth.
DA Account

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2013, 09:07:51 pm »
((I have no clue where the human came from. o3o I guess it just helps to ease some of the dogs' stress... Y'know, too much stress is deadly.))

Tai nodded. "Good point." She sighed. "My human was as nice as the one here. He was younger though." She laid down on her side and watched the human work, making sure no other humans caused problems for him. "If something happens to that one, I don't know what I'll do..."

The man smiled as he went to retrieve the hose again and started water the two down with it.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2013, 10:04:28 pm »
Keegan looked at Tai as she spoke giving her a small smile, as he then spoke "I can't really remember what my humans were like, all I can remember is they were breeders but that's all I can remember. To long at this place" he huffed rolling his eyes, then nodding as she spoke about the human "Yeah, the only human a dog can trust around here" he muttered looking at the young boy trying to care for the canines.

Mishka watched as the human went to fetch the hose, her tail began to wag as she jumped up at her cage watching him to the younger dog first. A bark then escaped her maw as the human shit her cage and came to hers opening the gate then hosing her down, snapping her jaws at the water as she tried to catch it letting out puppy like barks. Some thing no one had heard for many years, the cool water making her feel refreshed.

((Yeah but the human was a good thing for the role-play, its always good to have a good guy:p )).
DA Account