Author Topic: any way to change the fonts?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
any way to change the fonts?
« on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »
i have a feeling the likelihood of this being impossible as it stands, however i would like to know if there is any way to change the font faces in the game? quite frankly, i'm tired of it at this point, haha.

thanks in advance! u w u

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: any way to change the fonts?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:06 pm »
Like using different colors in the game and not the forum? Nope, unless you switch chats I don't really think so although it would be a cool feature. If you mean color at least, and any other forum-related stuff.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 09:11:22 pm »
The fonts are in FH folder but I never tried change fonts in-game. I think it is somewhere in media>overall.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 12:11:19 am »
Like using different colors in the game and not the forum? Nope, unless you switch chats I don't really think so although it would be a cool feature. If you mean color at least, and any other forum-related stuff.

ah, not the colors but just the font face itself! e.g. in the game when you are at the character selection screen and the tempus sans font face that displays character names. c:
being able to manipulate the chat colors would indeed be a neat feature, as well!

The fonts are in FH folder but I never tried change fonts in-game. I think it is somewhere in media>overall.

oh, thank you very much!! i was poking around in different places trying to find where the fonts were at, so i appreciate you telling me that. n __ n
i will poke about with the fonts, i really do hope it's possible to change.

? UN: TENSION ?