Author Topic: Can someone make me a glowing preset? (reference sheet..NOT MINE)  (Read 3477 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Ello there! So, I have a character named Sage, and I would LOVE to have a preset for her. I managed to find a nice picture on Google that looks similar to how I picture her.

>>Important<< So, I don't want Sage to look like that (The same colors). So, her pelt and underfur I would like it to be just full black. And for the markings, a glowing, dark purple color (Like as dark of purple that is in my signature). Her nose can just be black. And her mouth regular color. Also, as for the mane, you don't have to worry about it.

If you can make this for me I would be VERY grateful. I have tried this preset a lot of times and I suck at making it :(

Offline WOLFQUEST23344

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone make me a glowing preset? (reference sheet..NOT MINE)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 03:19:15 pm »
HEYA! I absolutely love your charrie sage :3 I am currently doing a preset for someone, but in around two or three days? I will be finished by the weekend. I don't know how to make glowing markings, but the way I use SUCH neon colours it works anyway! so If you would like me to make it I am perfectly happy to :3 If u do, please PM me, I will get back to u as soon as I can :) If you do REALLY want them to be glowing markings, It will take longer as I will have o learn! but anything as you really want it and I'm the only one who seems to! WOLFQUEST23344 xx

Offline WOLFQUEST23344

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 03:20:56 pm »
this was made aaages ago, I see. If you have one by now sorry xD

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:58:52 pm »
this was made aaages ago, I see. If you have one by now sorry xD

Ay darling, don't necro old threads!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:46:09 pm »
Locking this since the thread was created back in 2013. If you wish to offer your talents to those who could use some help, you are more than welcome to check some of the more recent drawing requests. Until the owner of this topic private messages a staff member to re-open the thread, I will lock this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.