Author Topic: MD's Caravan of DOOM [Character's Presets Downloads too]  (Read 2973 times)

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
MD's Caravan of DOOM [Character's Presets Downloads too]
« on: January 08, 2011, 03:32:19 pm »
-Well, these are my FH characters, obviously :V

=All characters, presets and images are mine=

.::"Skullsteak"::

?Gender?Male
?Species?Canidae->(supposebly, but not sure=>)Chrysocyon brachyurus(Maned Wolf)
?Status?Clinically deceased||Living Dead
?Age? Unknown
?Size? Small-Medium
?Talents and Abilities? Incredible Regeneration; Immunity to Diseases and Poisons; Increased Jaw-Strength,Speed and Body Agility.
?Weaknesses and Incapacities? Damaged Vocal Cords(can't speak out loudly);Unfriendly/Bizzarre appearance;Fragile Body
?Personality/Traits/etc.? "Skullsteak" is an undead canine of unknown origins. He's a very curious being and loves to learn new things.He also has a weird obsession for skinning little animals and prey alive, eating only the skin-less meat. He has a passive temper, and doesn't get easily stressed or annoyed. He's also an excellent escapist, easily deflecting a threat with his agile moves. His bizzarre appearance is one of the major things that make friendship with this individual quite questionable.

.::"Metalflame"::

?Gender?Male
?Species?Feline->Unknown
?Status?Mechanical
?Age? Unknown
?Size? Medium-Big
?Talents and Abilities? Superior Artificial Intelligence;Incredible Strength and Defense.
?Weaknesses and Incapacities? Egocentric;Emotion-Less;Takes everything too literally;Slight Agility Impairment.
?Personality/Traits/etc.? "Metalflame" is a mechanical feline originally created to serve as a companion to a wealthy human family. Is AI. developed great intelligence, and with it, Metalflame's independent nature.
He eliminated the family members, who he saw as threats (even though the family was as innocent as it could get).
He's very egocentric, and wouldn't jump in to help anyone as long as it doesn't contribute to him in some way.
He finds "biologics" to be inferior to the "machines", and sometimes even slaughters animals around just to leave them sitting in a pool of their own blood,un-eaten.

=will add more=

ALSO, I didn't put Drewgh here yet BUT i got the download for it:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=4&view=view.download&catid=13&cid=37&lang=en
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:04:20 pm by MD33z »

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
Re: MD's Caravan of DOOM [Character's Presets Downloads too]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 02:04:54 pm »
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=4&view=view.download&catid=13&cid=37&lang=en

Download for Drewgh.

I think i'll edit this post to be the download link page or something XDD

Offline Echosong*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: MD's Caravan of DOOM [Character's Presets Downloads too]
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:48:47 pm »
Skullsteak is AMAZING. I love his character! Nice job! :D