Author Topic: Goth gurl Lioness  (Read 1465 times)

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
Goth gurl Lioness
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:35:27 pm »

In some reasons, I prefer using make-up on felines and have few but very feminine felines, sally is one of them ;)

Name: Sally (sallyblue, because of her love to her eye color)
Personality: kinda mean time to time but usually friendly to those, who she likes. She is not as evil as she's trying to be and when something actually bad happens, it becomes easy to see. Sally is a typical goth girl, which is strange because she's a lioness, not a human. She likes dark stuff and enjoys watching dark, horror movies. Way she dresses and looks often confuses people around her. She even gets rude comments sometimes, but usually ignores them, staying calm, with an evil smile on her face.
Bio: nothing special here, because character is pretty inactive so she doesn't have a family. I sometimes try to find a group for her, but I don't stay long outside my maps, cuz "she" likes being alone there, walking around in her own kingdom.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Goth gurl Lioness
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 07:51:08 pm »
Lol, I don't know whether I've been less observant of loins of what. I'll just say, never really heard of a goth lioness before. Maybe there has been or is, but I've never met one.  :P
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 04:44:03 am »
I've never seen either, that's why I posted her here

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 12:29:06 pm »
Well, my first view of a goth lioness. Actually, when you think about it, it's pretty ironic. To think I've seen a deer wolf, a green and blue tiger, but never a goth lioness. How about that.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 12:43:51 pm »
You have never seen a rabbit-wolf?:O You missed a lot! anyway, to be honest I see many dark looking lions and lionesses:3 I won't call it goth but some of chars look pretty dark, for example like those evil lion pride in the lion king, you know, they're kinda goth looking.