Author Topic: Ready for my First Bio? xD  (Read 2693 times)

Offline superduper12389

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nothing to write here :3
    • View Profile
Ready for my First Bio? xD
« on: July 16, 2013, 11:02:16 am »
It's the first time I ever begin a topic on Feralheart, I was kinda shy the last 2 years.... But I decided that if I am ever going to really join the Feralheart community I should make topics and search the forums, trying to help people in need of advice or instructions, if I am able to do so xD.

Soooo let's get this started..

Username: Superduper12389 (Don't judge me, using that Username since I was like... 8-9 years old and got used to it xD

Username's origin: Little child's stupidity...

Other names: You may call me Sandra, Sandy, Alex, Lexy. I have plenty of identities :3

Birthday:  14th of August

Languages:  Greek, Italian, Romanian, English and a little bit of Deutsch

Appearence:  Brunette, 1,75 m, Brown straight long hair, brown eyes, slim but curvy figure

Pets: A parrot and a female Jack Russell Pup (Jack Russell dogs are really hard to handle xD Wouldn't suggest getting one unless you're an experienced dog owner.)

Siblings:  None, I can handle it all alone xDD

You can also find me on Youtube:
Youtube: ginlegend09

Things I like:

~Communicating with everyone

~ Rock-pop/ Soft-Rock music (Imagine Dragons, Digital Daggers, Breaking Benjamin etc)

~Canines, there is no dog breed I don't like

~Role-playing

~Writing (I am writing a book, no intend in publishing yet. Cause it is gonna be a failure xD)

~Drawing on paper (I can't draw at all but, for some reason, I like it)

~Playing RPG games such as: Oblivion, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age 1&2& Awakening, Fallout, Call of Duty, Torchlight, Assassin's Creed (all of em except exclusive releases for psp and ps-vita), Venetica, Teken, Feralheart. (Gamer girl alert, boyz XDD. Also, LoL is among the games I never liked including PES and FIFA)

~Other games like Civilization V and some mystery games like L.A. Noir

~ Beach with sand <3

~ Ice cream :3

~ Walking alone in the nearest Park

~ Jogging

~ Hanging out with friends

~ Cinema (I like going to the cinema only for watching horror movies, thrillers and action movies. Would never go to the cinema to watch a comedy or a family movie.)

~ Watching movies on my plasma tv *-* either with friends or alone.

~ English language

~ Boys with class and manners (hard to find)

~ Aston Martin, Ducati and other luxury, designer cars. (Not that I will ever own one xD)

~BOOKS. Books are my energy and source of life <3

Things I hate:

~ Bad Pop music. You know what I mean.

~ Rude people

~ My native languages (Greek, Romanian)

~ League of Legends

~ Boys with swag and attitude

~ Rap music (Some exceptions may be made)

~ Perverts (boys, mainly)

~ Fiat Multipla

~ Food (waste of time!! Unless you need energy)

~ Waking up early in the morning

~ Greek Schools (you learn nothing here, would love to attend a school in England)

~ Girls with inappropriate clothes and inappropriate attitude. (You know what word I am describing xD)

I guess that's all about me...Not a really interesting person, I know xD
In war,victory. In peace,vigilance. In death,sacrifice.

~To everyone who recognizes this from somewhere: "You're awesome XD"

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Ready for my First Bio? xD
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:09:05 am »
Not interesting? Well, isn't that a lie. It would seem we share similar likes/dislikes. However, there's no need to be shy. FeralHeart can be a rather welcoming community, as long as you follow the rules, so feel free to speak what's on your mind. As long as it's appropriate and, again, follows the rules.
Tis' good to read a bit about ye'. Never met a Greek before. Interesting how you dislike your own language but it can be understandable. All in all, nice Bio ye' have.
gone

Offline superduper12389

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:14:08 am »
Not interesting? Well, isn't that a lie. It would seem we share similar likes/dislikes. However, there's no need to be shy. FeralHeart can be a rather welcoming community, as long as you follow the rules, so feel free to speak what's on your mind. As long as it's appropriate and, again, follows the rules.
Tis' good to read a bit about ye'. Never met a Greek before. Interesting how you dislike your own language but it can be understandable. All in all, nice Bio ye' have.

Thanks a lot :D. First time I find someone sharing similar likes and dislikes with me :) Thanks for your understanding and your reply. And yes, Feralheart is a welcome community indeed, but some people can be a little rude. Also, you have no idea how hard Greek is.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:16:33 am »
Aye, ye' have that right. I've seen a bit of greek in writing before. Looks like Dovah language to me, in a way (Skyrim talk). It's beyond me how you're able to speak it. So again, hating that language is understandable.
gone

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:44 pm »
'Tis a very wonderful bio, lass. c: As Vespian had stated before me, there is absolutely no reason to be shy at all, and that the community will accept any topic as long as the rules are followed. I was, indeed, a shy person... but I consider the Feralheart community as a sort of family now, because I may tell you that there are wonderful floofz you become great friends with that can help you step out of that zone.
Anywho, I can't believe I'd meet someone else who disliked LoL. I thought I was ze only one, hurr. The game never appealed to me when I first played it, though I am thinking about giving it another attempt later. Much things we have in common, 'tis very nice to learn moar about you floofz. cx

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 01:40:59 pm »
Interesting bio, I have a Jack Russell, Rat Terrier, and 4 Chihuahuas. x3 Would like to know more about you some time, so don't feel shy and come say hello! :D

|| Preset ||

Offline superduper12389

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 07:59:36 am »
'Tis a very wonderful bio, lass. c: As Vespian had stated before me, there is absolutely no reason to be shy at all, and that the community will accept any topic as long as the rules are followed. I was, indeed, a shy person... but I consider the Feralheart community as a sort of family now, because I may tell you that there are wonderful floofz you become great friends with that can help you step out of that zone.
Anywho, I can't believe I'd meet someone else who disliked LoL. I thought I was ze only one, hurr. The game never appealed to me when I first played it, though I am thinking about giving it another attempt later. Much things we have in common, 'tis very nice to learn moar about you floofz. cx

Yeah, Feralheart is a big, fluffy community indeed :3 I have already started feeling welcome here :DD. As for the LoL, yeah...I will never try it again xD Unless the whole concept of the game changes x3

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 02:57:25 pm »
Welcome o^o I'm also a shy person,I really liked your bio x3.Short and simple,just like a boss  xD
Have a nice day :) .

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 04:26:37 pm »
Heh, just a short Skyrim reference, welcome to the forum, fellow dovahkiin. You'll find the community to be very friendly, there's no need to feel shy. And like your bio, there, Alex. (As for me, I should start to like jogging more, been getting lazy over the summer.)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:35:53 pm by FoxPhilosopher »
Image © Mikita Kavalenka