Author Topic: Uhm....Whats Up With My Account?!?!  (Read 2596 times)

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Automata
    • View Profile
Uhm....Whats Up With My Account?!?!
« on: July 16, 2013, 12:15:12 pm »
Last night I got off my computer and let my little sister play on my feralheart for a bit while I had to go and make us dinner since mom and dad left, but once I got back on and logged into my account it said this: "Incorrect Username Or Password (Too Many Attempts Means 15min Ban)" So whats up with that? Or did she do something wrong? I know shes pretty forgetful that some sites have age limits (FH never had one a long time ago) and yhat they don't like young players on their websites but she is only 10 and barely listens to me, even though im older. Sooo, yeah. I have no clue what happened but If someone could, please tell me what happened.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Uhm....Whats Up With My Account?!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 12:25:17 pm »
Hmm, did you correctly type out your Username/Password? Make sure Caps lock isn't on for it's case sensitive. Also, is your password more than 16 characters? I've heard that passwords that exceed 16 characters tend to give those users a bit of trouble.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 12:40:34 pm »
Like what Vespian mentioned before me, your username or password must be lower than 16 characters. If that is the problem, you have to change your account. More info if you like:

//Here\\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:59:50 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:05:00 pm »
No, its normal password and username, I mean it wont let me on even if I have it perfectly typed.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »
Did you tried these?

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

If it doesnt work go to top and click in "Forgot your password?", put the email and if it gives a error tell me it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:54:28 pm by Kijiako »

In-game name as: Whinp

Koolwolfe

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 07:47:28 am »
The reason for this is explainable, you should ask your sister, It is first a 5 MINUTE ban not 15 she probably stopped at 5. Meaning she didn't know your use and pass.

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 01:37:03 pm »
(;3;) My username IS my forum user its hard to forget it and I had my acc still online once I let her on. ;3; ugh

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 04:05:39 pm »
The reason for this is explainable, you should ask your sister, It is first a 5 MINUTE ban not 15 she probably stopped at 5. Meaning she didn't know your use and pass.
No, it's a 15 minute ban for 5 incorrect attempts. Even the first time it happens.

As for this issue, Reshiram, your account itself is fine, but I think it may just be a matter of asking your sister if she changed the password.
And if not, I suggest you do what Kijiako suggested (as well as those ideas listed in their quote). If nothing in the quote checks out, then reset your password and it should let you back into the game.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 01:08:29 am »
my sister has no clue how to reset the password. ;3; (will reply tomorrow, im going to bed)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 06:47:18 pm »
Hmm. You typed in the password wrong, Probably I did that yesterday.