Author Topic: Your first character  (Read 13413 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Your first character
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2013, 08:41:24 am »
My first ever character was Storm the grey wolf. He was the first character on my old account YoloWolf. That old account was never activated. I like this one more though. I miss my old friends :'(

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2013, 08:51:57 am »
My first character was a brown wolf with turquoise markings named Devyn. I deleted her, now my main character is Kamaria. But I have a screenie of her: (Actually a sorta gif.. :P)

I had her a bit more blue for the markings when I first made her though... I didn't think you had to be realistic on Feralheart apparently..

Offline Rivadog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2013, 09:45:43 am »
My first char was a brown wolf with huskey markings her name was Alexa like my old forum name.
I had my first pack on the char but later I deleted her (I had over 200 chars now only 50)
Sometimes I played at SkysRim with her, she was a winget wolf.
With Alexa I met my first friends on FH.

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 12:10:02 pm »
My first Character's name was Asura, and she had Red Celtic markings, a light gray main, a black pelt, and demon horns from an Item pack I had got. She was the largest size possible too. I know see how ridiculous she looked. xD
But it was my first character, no offense to anyone, but most first characters do look a bit...odd... xD

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline Wildfang1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 07:20:47 pm »
I just joined yesterday, and I have created eighteen characters total so far.
Anyway, my first Feral Heart character was named Athena. I was going to make her a darker shade of brown, but I scrolled it too far down, and got green. Since green is my favorite color, and kept it, but did darken it. Each time I played the game to test her out, I would pull her back out, and add more things to her. I added the Swirl markings on her and made them a dark blue, then later on I added green wings to her. I've played her the most do far, but I created others the same day as her that I like a bit better.

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 07:23:28 pm »
my first char? derp derp derp, it was my base char named Gemmi.

Offline Blackiebelle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 01:13:47 pm »
My first character was a realistic spotted hyena, called Delilah. She was killed by a pair of lionesses for no reason.

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 01:26:30 pm »
aww, and LOL lioness'? wow ;3;

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2013, 11:11:32 pm »
Love how you figured people would like to share about there first character. My character was a default-colored lioness named "angel" with white angel wings. :I Amazing how I could screw up that bad. Then again, I was pretty young... diving into the world of electronics, servers, games, etc. and all that. I had her deleted when I got the hang of everything though. R.I.P angel xD you deserved to die from all of your fugliness... -waves goodbye with a snotty kerchief and sets withering flowers on grave and does not cry- :I
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 11:51:14 pm »
Love how you figured people would like to share about there first character. My character was a default-colored lioness named "angel" with white angel wings. :I Amazing how I could screw up that bad. Then again, I was pretty young... diving into the world of electronics, servers, games, etc. and all that. I had her deleted when I got the hang of everything though. R.I.P angel xD you deserved to die from all of your fugliness... -waves goodbye with a snotty kerchief and sets withering flowers on grave and does not cry- :I
Thanks, I usually like the nostalgia of other people, so, I thought it'd be a pretty nice topic. And seems like people always delete their first character. Maybe I should have kept mine just to see how I was back then with my overall character. Ah, well, it's still nice to think to about it though. -shrug-  :-\ 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka