Author Topic: warrior cat map (need a really experience map maker and does private maps)  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hey there, i have been working on a future role play and i need a really experienced map maker. That is willing to take the time and challenge, Also that is will do private maps and willing to do multiple maps as well. That can make it realistic, large warrior cat map. I need six camps along with territory separated from each other. I want one territory to be the forest, the snow, the savannah, the desert, the woods and one should have a underground camp that has the dark stone that is with the creek and i want four rivers in the camp sight along with six dens in each camp, prey like mice, birds and hares, trees and rocks that's for the camp sight. I a separate map for the gathering island/meeting place, the four trees, with some mountains, cliffs, with a moon pool, moon cave and star pool should be large. I also want another map connected for the loners/rouges/kittypets I'm interested on having some alleys, cities, farms and a town, This should have some farm animal meshes for the farms, houses, buildings, alleys, a dump sight, a beach, a lake sight and a bush sight that leads you to the gathering sight want this one large. Also interested on getting a star clan, dark forest, the plains(for deceased loners), the cliffs(for deceased rouges) and the mansion all in separate maps both of them large.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:43:32 am by Nazz Wolf Dykyj »

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Nobody will create my map and it's fine if you have to do multiple maps as well. Just let me know on the website if it's done. :3