Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 98768 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 03:41:56 am »
Exodus narrowed his eyes at her, flapping his wings rapidly to hover above the earth again. "I don't know. I don't fight... Human things. Or anything. Pegasi are usually quite peaceful brings. Unlike you Meadow beasts who pick fights left and right." The pegasus snorted in disgust, pinning his ears.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 03:54:34 am »
xD))

"Psh. It was going to be a practise, but if you want to go back to your pathetic place, it's fine." Her fingers curled into a fist, demolishing the two strange spheres. "We shan't bother each other, then?" She asked, crossing her arms as she stared at the Pegasus, eyebrows raising.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 04:03:27 am »
     The mare blinked as she looked at the Pegasus. "I may be a speed demon, but..." She ran the horn on the top of her head against a rock, making a slashing sound as she sharpened it and sighed as she stood still. "I'm not one to get into fights myself..." Her tone was quiet.
     The fox blinked as she sat on her haunches. "Yeah, speed demons are also very easily spooked." She yawned as she hopped off the tree trunk and landed on her companion's head, fiery tail flicking from being content.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 04:06:19 am »
Exodus huffed from his flared nostrils, glaring at the woman. "Fine I'll do it." He huffed with a   harsh snort. "Just name the match and I'll do it." The stallion snorted, landing back on his hooves again as he faced her. His attention suddenly turned to the mare, but he tuned her out, too distracted with defending his pride.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 04:12:38 am »
She smiled. "Great!" She replied, rubbing her hands together. "And as I said, you'll choose. I do not know the ways of the Pegasus, and I wish this to be fair." She replied, eyes gleaming with excitement as she readied another sphere of water in her hands, shifting her posture once more.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 04:18:13 am »
"Well..." Exodus trailed off trying to think. "I don't really know much about fighting." He snorted in confusion, trying to contemplate a fair fight. He'd never been in a situation like this before, and was unsure of what to do with it.
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 04:19:42 am »
     Inaru giggled faintly, covering her mouth with her paw. "You hoofbeasts are strange indeed." She climbed down Ebony's neck and sat in the center of her hindquarters, the softest spot of any horse. She chuckled as her fluffy tail flicked once more, much like a ribbon dancer's ballet. "Always so proud..." She looked towards the sky. "Hey, Eby, since you're not one to fight... Why don't we find a small place to graze? Besides, I don't think there will be anything to see here..."
     The mare rolled her eyes. "Inaru, you get bored too easily... If there's no blood, you lose interest... What is wrong with you...?"
     "I'm a 'manipulative little twit' as you so kindly called me yesterday." The fox huffed faintly.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 04:24:42 am »
"So, you've really never been in a fight before? You just stand there and fly and graze around?" She asked, her eyes now half-lidded. "And what would you do if somebody attacked you? You flee?" She spoke again, playing around with the little sphere of water. She paced around in a small spot, getting slightly frustrated with the Pegasus.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 04:30:43 am »
     As soon as the speed demon started to walk away, Inaru stopped her. "Hold on there, big girl. I hear taunting with a side of boredom. We can't leave yet!"
     The mare snorted faintly with annoyance. Make up your mind, you twit... she thought, turning back around to face them. She always knew that whatever the fox said, was usually the right choice in movement, may it be a simple command, or a persuasive smile.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2013, 12:24:26 pm »

Name:arabelle
Species:unicorn
Powers [If any]:healing, water,seeing into the future, and showing others whathere future may be if they continue on their path
Weakness:speed, when dark magic is in an area her magic is diluted
Personality:arabelle has a kind heart, like most unicorns she is brave, and willing to help others who are kind at heart.
History:arabelle comes from a forest far away where her mother was queen she ran away for her country was at war. she was told to leave as her mother didnt want to risk her death. she found this place and decided to stay here
Appearance:arabelle is pure white, almost for she has a golden marking on her forehead ,it is the mark of the princess. her horn and her hooves are golden while her mane has gold woven throughout. she is buuilt like a traditional unicorn with cloven hooves and a tail similar to that of a lion. her body buildis somewhat like that of an arabian.
Others:arabelle had a mate back where she came from but she does not know if he is still alive or not.

inner beauty come from within