Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 99567 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2013, 03:59:51 pm »
"Magic." She smirked, making a small gesture with her fingers, eyes still trained on the following shadow. It soon gave out two more extra, smaller bolts of black, which separated from the larger one, zooming almost out of sight from each side of the pegasus. She intended to do something with them, soon enough.  For now she simply focused on the pursuing bolt, slowly molding it into a flying shadow of a fox.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2013, 04:03:57 pm »
Name: Destiny
Species: Pegasus (I liked the idea of doing a pegasus, I didn't mean to copy xD)
Powers [If any]: Telekinis, fire, she sometimes sees visions of the future and she can control other people's moods. Oh, and flying.
Weakness: Water, she hates it.
Personality: Destiny is hard to understand, she can be aggressive and merciless but can also be sweet and understanding. She has an instinct to help others when they need it and she follows her instincts most of the  time.
History: Find out in Rp.
Appearance: ( I will will add a picture soon) Destiny is what seems to be a pure white pegasus, but at closer inspection she is a pale lavender colour. Her wings are white and the feathers are light and long. She mane is also white and she has a white star on her forehead.
Others: Destiny can't swim, she has a phobia of water and will avoid it at all costs.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2013, 04:07:44 pm »
"Magic?" Exodus mimicked, glancing over his shoulder at the cloud of darkness. Tossing his head, he arched his neck and tilted his wings, sending him into another fast-paced plummet. Swooping upwards again, he tucked his wings in a bit and flew full speed into a hard barrel roll. "Heh. This'll lose it." He thought to himself as he veered upward and straightened out. He shot a smug glance over his shoulder to see if he'd lost the shadow. He pinned his ears in disbelief when he saw the cloud, now the form of a black fox, still tight on his trail.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2013, 04:13:01 pm »
Welcome!))
She chanted a few words, her eyes stilled trained on the flying objects in the sky. They moved, however, to focus on another two smaller shadow formations - The one she had created before. They were indeed slower than the first, but still charged forth - Coming from the front of the pegasus. She furrowed her brows, making yet another ice sculpture in her hand - another dagger-looking object.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »
Exodus continued try to outrun the shadows. He arched upwards into a long looping backflip, legs pumping in a galloping motion every so often. His nostrils flared as he worked hard to shake the shadows that nearly clung to his heels.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2013, 04:33:16 pm »
"Does it hurt?" She asked, raising her voice a little, in case the Pegasus couldn't hear it, from the distance he was flying. She chanted a few more strange words, before shooting the spike of ice that was waiting at her hand towards the Pegasus. It wouldn't follow him like the shadows did - it was a simple bolt of ice, like the first one. It travelled faster,and she prepared another one as soon as she fired it.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2013, 04:39:46 pm »
"Hurt?" Exodus questioned, barely able to hear over the wind whipping by as he flew. Distracted by the clouds clinging at his heels, he noticed the ice blade hurling towards him once it was already close to him. Cursing under his breath, he pushed himself higher in the air with one powerful pump of his wings. The ice blade was already too close to completely avoid this time, and it grazed his foreleg, slicing the flesh as it zipped by. Exodus winced and instinctively brought that leg up, folding it beneath him. Blood began to drip from the large slice, but he shook his head and ignored it, keeping his focus on losing the pursuing shadows still.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2013, 04:48:39 pm »
"Nevermind!" She yelled back, shooting another ice blade at the Pegasus. She had a small idea to make this little practise a bit more interesting. "Maybe you could try to deflect those pesky shadows! Stay alert and think of your own way!" She called, biting her lip as she expected some sort of insult or a "I don't need your help!" from the Pegasus.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2013, 04:50:45 pm »
Destiny flapped her wings, looking in horror at the death and destruction of the war below her. She nickered gently as she saw a duel between a woman and a pegasus, she longed to help the pegasus but she knew that it was pointless so she landed on a rock jutting out over the clearing.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2013, 05:02:32 pm »
Exodus ducked his head, glaring down at her. "Deflect?" He repeated, raising his voice. "The Hell do you mean deflect!?" He neither, doing a straight downward barrel roll then leveling out again. He glanced over his shoulder at the fox shadow that trailed him. Lashing out with a back hoof, he kicked at the figure, his hoof only going through it. Letting out a snort if frustration, he glared back down at the woman.
sig by me