Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 99564 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2013, 03:42:29 pm »
As Iddo curled up again for some shut-eye, he was distracted for a moment by something shiny and silvery. Opening an eye, he spotted a tiny fish slipping through cracks of the rocks. Hunger gnawed at the dragon's stomach as Iddo uncurled himself, darting towards where he had last seen the fish. Following the silver fish upward, he was able to overpower it and snatch it into his jaws, clamping them over the fish. Belching out the bones, he shook his head, and was about to return back to his slumber when something smelled funny to him. Now even though he was underwater, his senses for his noses were fairly sharp, although sometimes the water blocked his scent. Scowling, Iddo wondered if Dissia was alright, and worry prickled through his scaly skin. Bursting out, water splashed around him as he searched frantically for the sorceress. Relief flickered through him when he spotted her safe, but his eyes grew round with panic as he noticed a tiny flame on a rock beside Dissia. Frantic once more, the dragon quickly screeched out some water onto the rock through his mouth. He relaxed when the tiny flame of fire hissed away. Shaking his head, he was about to apologize to Dissia for interrupting her cooking, or whatever she was doing when he spotted a Pegasus speaking shyly towards Dissia. His eyes grew round with amazement. Glancing back at the rock, strange writing was scorched on it, and he frowned, wondering what it was. Shrugging, he cleared his throat as he nodded apologetically at the two.

"Sorry about that. Um, I'm a little afraid of fire." Iddo spluttered out, embarrassed with himself.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2013, 03:46:11 pm »
Head snapped back to the lake when a large splash came. She was fast enough to make a wave of her hand, freezing the large drops of water that came flying to her face, and broke them with another motion. She chuckled as Iddo doUsed the fire. Her smile grew wider. "It's fine, I'm nervous around them as well." She replied, eyes now moving between the Pegasus and the dragon. One on land, one in water.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 02, 2013, 03:50:51 pm »
Name: Hari
Species: I made it up, I don't have a name for it.
Powers [If any]: None
Weakness:
Personality: You'll learn
History: You'll learn.  Sorry I don't like just laying out everything about my characters
Appearance: She looks like a gryphon but her back end is a fox's and she is really small.  Her feathers are a ginger color.
Others:

Malk sat beside the wholes in the wall.  He took two rocks out of his pocket and sat them among the random items.  They were white and shining.  He looked at her and smiled.
"Alright.  I only got some bread and berries for dinner so I hope you liked them."  He said.  He took out the small bag of berries from his bag.  They were a little smashed from being in the same bag as a fox but they still where useable.  He was going to smash them himself anyway and use them like a jam over the bread.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 02, 2013, 03:52:26 pm »
Destiny blinked in shock as a figure shot out of the water, spraying water all over her. She watched warily as the dragon put out a flicker of fire on top on the engraved rock. Destiny had never seen a dragon before and gazed at it curiously, admiring its colours. She smiled at the dragon, looking at the sorceress for an explanation. (Short)

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 02, 2013, 04:16:38 pm »
She hummed for a moment, before chuckling. "You've never told me your name, Pegasus." She called, attention turning to the equine. (AmgSoShort)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2013, 04:24:19 pm »
(Is Hari accepted?)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 02, 2013, 04:35:45 pm »
Whoops, forgot. xD And yeap!))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2013, 06:17:09 pm »
((Hmm... Maybe a Foxryn? o3o Since it's a gryphon with a fox tail.))

Inaru nodded. "Sorry about the berries." She said with a smile. She looked over in a corner, seeing a pile of fire wood. "Can we use those?"
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :33
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2013, 07:10:15 pm »
Name: Belvia
Species: Alicorn
Powers [If any]: Flight, Power to use her horn to move things, causes a mini earthquake when stomping really hard
Weakness: Fire, Ice
Personality: Very kind, and somewhat annoying
History: Belvia was raised with mom and dad and lived in the forest, but her dad had died by a fire when she was only 2.. Her mother was depressed, and couldn't take care of Belvia anymore without her dad. So, Belvia is forced to live by herself and learn how to fly on her own.
Appearance: White pelt, blue glittery eyes, long blue mane and tail, wing span about 2'5"

((Might not be so active, only allowed on computer from 8:00am to like 5:00pm ;-; ))

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2013, 07:11:17 pm »
Exodus raised his head from his absent-minded drinking, flicking his ears forward as he watched the activity on the opposite side of the lake. A dragon? The pegasus thought. Haven't seen one 'a those in years. He tilted his head, his eyes scanning over the dragon that was quite visible in the water a good distance away. Deciding to stay where he was, Exodus observed the three: the pegasus he had met in the cave, and the sorceress he recognized from their little fight before. The presence of the two familiar creatures only made the scene more interesting.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me