Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 99563 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #570 on: August 11, 2013, 06:33:42 am »
"Hell." She replied, scoffing a little.

"Sure!" She replied happily, giving a small excited jump. She turned to the entrance, head tilting as she tried to find a scent.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #571 on: August 11, 2013, 06:39:25 am »
     Lysander bursted into laughter. "My, my. Such an imagination you've got!"

Rosalya smiled and stood up. She didn't bother to put her shoes back on, so the skin of the bottom of her feet made a small tapping noise against the ice.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 11, 2013, 06:54:26 am »
Name: Ezeric
Species: Myth dragon
Powers[if any]: sand
Weakness: water and stone
personality: shy.keeps to self.kind.explores.doesn't battle much
History: when she hatched she got seperated from her parents in a storm later she was found by a lizard named coal he was the closesed thing she had to her first faimly
Apperince: light brown with dark markings and black around her eyes and long black claws purple eyes walks on back two feet and where arms would be that's where my wings are ( I'll try to post a pic and are dragons allowed because there the only creature I know how to be)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:34:21 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 11, 2013, 07:18:24 am »
Accepted. :3)

"Why, thank you." She replied, tone laced with sarcasm, returning with her own little chuckle. "So, right or wrong? Or are you a simple liar, hm?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she crushed the small sphere of ice.

The snow leopard glanced back at the elf. "So, what do elves eat?" She asked, head tilting with curiosity as her eyes studied the elf.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 11, 2013, 07:28:16 am »
     He chuckled. "You would be correct, I'm afraid." His wings slowly began to tear and turn as black as oil.

Rosa blinked. "Meat?" She half questioned.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2013, 07:38:52 am »
"Ah, okay." The smirk grew wider when she saw the transforming wings. She'd have to be very careful, then. She adjusted her leaning on the tree. "When are you going to go back to your home?" She questioned, creating another shape of ice.

"Uh. How about fish?" She chuckled sheepishly, glancing around. She wasn't exactly terrific at finding or hunting down land prey. Her whiskers twitched once more, and she took another step out of the cave.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 11, 2013, 07:55:25 am »
     Lysander smiled. "Not any time soon. Beelzebub is pretty pissed." He twirled the dog demon fang pendent around his finger by the chain.

"I don't mind." She chuckled faintly. She cautiously walked out of the cave. Once the bottom of her foot planted against the ground, the lush terrain began to freeze.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 11, 2013, 08:10:22 am »
The leopard tilted her head when she saw the ground freezing, but only smiled at the elf and began walking to where she had wanted to before she found out about the ice cave. She flicked her tail when she could see the small reflections of clear water against the canopy, but froze when a couple scents entered her nose. She gave a worried glance to Rosalya before continuing to walk, her steps slowly ceasing when she noticed the shadows of three creatures. One that looked to be four legged, and another two that was two legged. And one had wings. She gulped.

Dissia held back a groan, but shifted uncomfortably. "That's a shame." She muttered, half to herself. "I'm guessing I can't convince you to go back, huh?" She asked, oblivious to the Snow Leopard behind her.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 11, 2013, 08:15:41 am »
She gave a small sigh, as she looked back, seeing her father is asleep, as the whole group, she gave a seriouse look, and stood up. She walked away very carefully, for theme to not hear me. AS she stepted, she looked around, her arm was placed on her sword, if unuspected creature or thing showed up. After she went far enough, as she began running. She wanted to investigate the boy she loved exident. THoes rock'scoulden't possibly crush him, they needed to be moved, but how? No creature can move these rocks, there heavy, well the only thing i need to know is to investigate this place around. She gave a sight, as she began looking for clues.

(Sorry, was busy other days :/ )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2013, 08:30:23 am »
     The elf blinked as her eyes caught on the man with the wings. Something was strange about him... He was nearly demonic, but not quite. That one made her sick to her stomach. She exhaled softly, producing cold air and putting it in the atmosphere. "I want to avoid that one..." She said, ducking under the frozen grass.

"That's right." He said, allowing the miasma to escape his fingertips. The mist drained the life of many of the plants around him. He began to look around as he felt a sudden chill in the air.