Author Topic: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP] [Inactive since 02/04/2014]  (Read 99562 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Myths and Legends*~ [Mythical Creatures RP/Open!~]
« Reply #580 on: August 11, 2013, 08:45:22 am »
The sorceress narrowed her eyes when she felt the chill. Tracing it, she turned around, the ice sphere in her hand turning black for a moment, but returned to it's blue when she noticed a snow leopard with the familiar eyes. "Lazuria? I thought I asked you to stay in the cave." She frowned. "And where's Rosalya?"

The leopard turned her head back, cocking it to the side as she stared at the elf. "We can just go to the pond and avoid him." She muttered, gesturing to the lake that was nearby. Her attention turned to Dissia, and she let a sheepish smile crawl to her face, but didn't say anything further. A sorceress she may be, but she hadn't exactly learnt the magic to understand animal speech.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #581 on: August 11, 2013, 09:08:04 am »
     Rosalya cautiously lifted her head above the grass to allow Dissia to see where she was.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 11, 2013, 09:10:38 am »
"Oh. Wha-" Dissia was about to ask what exactly was the elf doing, but she turned around to glance at Lysander. She tilted her headfor a moment, turning to Rosalya. "What are youtwo doinghere?" She asked, moving her gaze to the snow leopard. 

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 11, 2013, 09:17:07 am »
     "We were going to go fish, but..." Her full blue eyes formed a glare as she looked towards the angel.

Lysander only smirked faintly before he began walking away. That elf, from what he remembered from sneaking a peek, was on his father's list.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 11, 2013, 09:29:06 am »
"Go ahead, then." She smiled, returning to the angel. "I'm sure he won't bother you." She raised her voice slightly higher, raising a brow at Lysander.

The snow leopard shot a glare to the strange angel, but turned to smile at Rosalya, waiting for the elf to get up before padding over to the pond.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: August 11, 2013, 09:42:40 am »
     Lysander chuckled lightly, sending a small wave towards the elf and leopard before disappearing into the creeping darkness.

Rosalya got up, yes, but she didn't take her eyes off of that 'angel', until he was gone.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 11, 2013, 09:54:40 am »
The feline curiously tilted her head. "Where'd he go?" She questioned, brows knitted together before focusing her attention on the water of the lake before she fell in. She had yet to understand this world.

Dissia shook her head and walked over to the pond as well, sitting down beside Lazuria and giving a small pat on the head, rubbing behind the small ears, which she knew Lazuria liked. It was confirmed when the snow leopard let out a small purr.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 11, 2013, 12:21:14 pm »
ok im ditching love for a new character and can someone gimme a recap please

Name:frost dancer
Species:dragon
Powers [If any]:can breath poisonus gas and freeze things withher breath. she can also weave intricate patterns with frost and obviously fly
Weakness:fire
Personality:frost dancer is a kind but fierce dragon she finds it dificult to lie and prefers the truth
History:find out in rp
Appearance:frost dancer is a dragon with white scales that have a blue tinge. her wings are large and delicate she is fairly small for a dragon of her age but is strong all the same
Others:none

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 11, 2013, 02:56:26 pm »
Blitz's dilated, slitted eyes raked the ground not far below him as they flew over the valley. A form on the ground caught his attention. A deer. He told Shiya, his vision focused on the golden colored stag with enormous antlers below. Let's get us some deer meat. Shiya responded with a smirk, eyeing the bull stag from over the side of the dragon beneath her. Thought you'd never ask Blitz smirked, folding his wings closer to his sides to go into a steep dive. The dragon parted his jaws and let out a threatening roar, his strong front talons outstretched like an eagle in the dive. The stag raised its head and lunged forward in a vain attempt at escape, but it was too late. Blitz sunk his enormous hooked claws into both sides of the stag, sweeping it off its hooves as he banked vertically immediately after getting the animal in his clutches. He was gone, high above the meadow in the blink of an eye, barely more than a blur of white in his hunting dive. The stag struggled, letting out bleats of pain as the dragon's claws clutched it, one talon on the animal's back, and one holding it on its stomach. Blitz growled in annoyance at its struggles and clenched down harder, crushing its ribcage in one strong motion. The stag went limp after that, its head drooping and swaying a bit in the wind and a bit of blood dripping from its mouth and from Blitz's powerful claws.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 11, 2013, 06:19:54 pm »
Ezeric looked around from her small cave. Stretching she got to her her feet she walked out side feeling the cold crisp air enter her lungs unfolding her wings she quickly flew into the air and went looking for some food. Spotting a rabbit she dived down and grabed it in her claws when the dust settled she saw that the rabbrit had escaped, looking around she diden't find anymore prey so she just flew back to her cave.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:40:52 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!