Author Topic: Transferring with flash-drive  (Read 1228 times)

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Transferring with flash-drive
« on: July 22, 2013, 09:09:34 pm »
Greetings everyone.
I opened this topic as I want to transfer my game with all of its components (maps, markings, items and etc.) to another system using flash-drive. My simple question is will the game work normally with everything on it if I copy it from my computer to a laptop?
"Why don't you download the game on the laptop?" Well, it's a business laptop, my parent uses it to work from home. It has special options, I can't download anything on it and that's why I want to put it with flash-drive. Plus that, I want to keep the game both on my computer and the laptop. So what do you think?
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Transferring with flash-drive
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:34:13 pm »
I don't see why the game wouldn't work if you transfer it through a flash drive. You'll just need to include everything in your FH folder, FH patch, setup, and the FH icon, and you should be good to go. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 10:35:46 pm »
You can put the executable file in there, though I don't know if it will work because the setup puts vital things in the C: Disk.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:40:26 pm »
Thank you both guys. c: I just wanted to make sure I won't damage my mother's laptop. xD Now I feel safe to transfer the game.
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."