Author Topic: Best RP you've ever been in~  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
Best RP you've ever been in~
« on: July 25, 2013, 01:15:43 am »
I've had some pretty close ties but I have to say that the Niesaris Pride has to be mine.  ;D
     I can't really remember how I joined this pride (twas around a month ago). I think I might have joined at SB or answered an advertisement. We lived East of L island and pretty much just hung out for a while until this intruding rogue group appeared by the water's edge. (I admit we did map-claim, but both groups agreed that it was all apart of the RP and no hard feelings, etc.)
     Our Queen argued with the group leader for a while and occasionally the cubs would be, you know, overly brave cubs. I guess apparently they had made our spot their territory before us. 
(Once again, this was all apart of the RP we weren't actually arguing OOC) The gang surrounded us and one of our cubs decided to "Attack" the gang's leader. He ended up breaking her leg. Other members of the Pride thought the rogue gang was 'Cool' and 'Powerful' so they left our group and joined them. So then all that was left was the Queen, the cub, and myself.
     We ended up fleeing because we were outnumbered and made our new home at a den next to L island. The three of us stayed there for several FH days until the Pride slowly began to grow in numbers again. This lion that had joined became friends with me and he told me that he grew up at L island and wanted to visit his old home. He ran ahead and began crossing the water. I had remembered the Rogue Gang and warned him to wait so that we could sneak to L island and not get caught if they were still there. Either he didn't hear me or he didn't care because he ran ahead and I followed. He ended up leading me to the Pride's old home. But we didn't see the Rogue Group, instead we saw another Pride. The
Light Of Umafisi Pride .
     My friend and I ended up speaking to the Queen for a couple of minutes and it turned out that her Pride had been attacked by the Rogue group the day before (IRL). I ended up losing connection and when I came back my friend had returned to our Pride and I saw that the Queen had whispered me. She had told me that since both of our Pride's had been attacked by the same gang we should form an alliance. So we ended up doing that and my Pride returned to L island and made one big Pride with the Light Of Umafisi.
     So then more people joined and I ended up adopting a cub and blah blah blah. I remember the Pride being so large in numbers because of the two Prides morphing together like that. The last thing that happened was a couple of hyenas showing up along with THE LEADER OF THE ROGUE GANG. The people who knew about the attacks ended up freaking out (In a funny way) and the last thing I did was protect the cubs.
The entire Server ended up crashing and my fun was gone  :'(  I'm sad to say that my Pride is no longer active. I'm still part of the group but the Queen is never on. But the Light Of Umafisi Pride is still active sometimes. I actually made another Character and joined their group  :D

So what was the best RP you've ever been in or experienced? ^.^

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Best RP you've ever been in~
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 01:36:52 am »
I believe there was already a topic similar to this. However, the best roleplay I've joined would have to be The Evergreen Wolf Pack, also known as TEP. We were a mapless pack that technically stuck together and roleplayed in publicity with little to no hesitation at all. However, we were nomadic so we never claimed territory unless another hostile pack so happened to come across us first. We were considered experienced individuals and treated most everyone with kindness. Even though little did we goof around. Long story short, we were like every other mapless pack out there. Though, when our leader left us, the pack disbanded. I was known as Creedance back then. The beta of TEP.
Such a tale brings back memories.
gone

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:54:45 am »
Ah, sorry ^^
Haven't been on the Forums in a while so I'm just starting to update myself on what the new threads are.

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 02:06:24 am »
Ohmygawd I just have to say this.
A roleplay that is still currently continuing I guess. It's about a killer that tries to hide his identity as an insane killer from a teenaged girl who is more of a nurse, and his best friend really. It has werewolves in it too sometimes.
I'm the killer in this part of the roleplay too. And Havor The Killer's insanity is currently starting to show more and more in the roleplay so far.
Lone, my RP partner that is the teenager isn't really getting on too often but I manage to catch her once a day and roleplay a bit.
It's rather an awesome roleplay so far. She's a great roleplayer to me, and I admire that. It's the best roleplay I've ever been so excited about, too! I'm searching and waiting a while for Lone everyday, and roleplaying hours. :D
Never been that obsessed in a roleplay before.
I hope it continues well still too. I must say.
It's also a human roleplay. :3

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:16:57 am »
I had made a little short term pack - only lasted a few days. But it was quite interesting. My beta was russain and a previous loner and had a romance with a runty little loner we adopted into my pack. My delta was my twin sister except much smaller, she hated me (for being alpha) and the adopted loner (for being liked by me). At on point when I was offline sombody nearly drowned, and that never was explained well to me - I think it was attemted murder.
That was my first pack, it was really fun though!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Tatsuhiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • In-game User: Tatsuhiro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:43:47 am »
The best RP I have ever been in has to be Aequalis. I think it died but I'm not sure because I left it. Anyhow, there where two sides. Once side was like a slave and the other was like the ones who ruled over them. Everyone was fun and nice. The map was beautiful. It was very literate and realistic. Mhmm. One of the best groups ever. If I may put this, the second best RP I have been in would have to be the Blood Speakers. I left it for my own reasons. They started off in Fluorite Plains and then they joined with the Death Children. They are currently mapped and I have many friends still in the Blood Speakers. These are both great role-plays.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 02:55:19 am »
I haven't been in very many good RPs to tell the truth...though I do love my dragon group LeadClaw Flight ^^ I have my own group started but we don't have many members :-\

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 10:32:20 am »
Hmm, The best Roleplay I have ever been in?
I would have to say the best roleplay I have ever had the honor in participating in would be Project Psychosis. Ran by the wonderful Dishonored, [Vespian] and Caution. It was a Mapped plotted roleplay which consisted of two packs. The licht, whom were a peaceful set of wolves Who was led by the short Alpha Charcoal. Kindness was a way to describe them, and the other pack was known as Noctis, Whom were a pack of virus infected canidae's that tortured and terrorized the licht Ran by devious Alpha Hatred. It was a wonderful roleplay filled with a wide variety of people. Many of them I am still with today, for our bonds can never be broken. I assure you, one could not find a better family then that of Project Psychosis.~<3   
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.